1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Anyone want to play online

Discussion in 'Civ4 - Star Trek Mod' started by sadaiyappan, Oct 7, 2009.

1. sadaiyappan

sadaiyappan Chieftain

Hi, anyone want to play multiplayer of this mod?

2. sadaiyappan

sadaiyappan Chieftain

Hi, when I connect online I can not see any games. I have the 2.37 patch installed but I still can not see any games.

3. apenpaap

apenpaap Tsar of all the Internets

I'd like to play a game of multip[layer with you, but when I tried with Jeelen, it didn't work because I have blue marble installed. When we tried to play my modmod it did work, though. Unfortunatly I am in the middle of updating it, so even if you download that we wouldn't have matching versions atm. If I put in a lot of work now, I may be able to release the next patch later this evening, so we could play that later this evening.

4. apenpaap

apenpaap Tsar of all the Internets

I finished the new version of my modmod, so if you want to play multiplayer I'm up for it.

5. Blaer

Blaer Chieftain

I would like to, and my friend on my LAN would be interested as well... We have only the straight mod, but would totally be psyched for
    more players... We already enjoy playing on the LAN, and have played online... The trick is figuring out map sizes, as well as good tiles to play, how many AI... Etc... What are your preferences? Due to "lag" we like standard map, about 14 races... I'm a fan of Bajorans myself, due to it A) not federation, the obvious, and B)I'm a French player in civ4.... Yay culture!