Anyone want to start a C3C e-mail game?

All options are open -- I have no set preferences.

I am a consistent player at Emporer so I figure at least Monarch.

I've never done a PBEM myself so I'll be consulting the manuel, too.

sounds great to me for three reasons 1) never done pbem before either 2) using 1.22 c3c 3) I play monarch/emp, so either level is fine with me and competition sounds good.

my email: tmkaj@tds.net

I'm in as well, and pretty much all of travis statements apply to me as well.

My mail: lontanaiop@hotmail.com

Looks lika lots of people are interested in this one. I have v1.22, am new to pbem. I usually play on empereor, but if there is no AI it only matters vs barbarians right?

I know how to play PBEM and will help anyone out who doesn't know the technical parts.
The main thig isa that when you LOAD the save received from the previous player's turn, then you do your moves, at the end of your turn you press the round botton to save your turn. But we'll talk about that when the time comes.
the most complicated part really is for the person that acts as the host, that is the player who begins the game, as he has to set up all the players, etc.

Room for one more?

jmot AT sprynet DOT com

the difficulty level only relates to AIs

scenario or random? I prefer random but will play scenario, too
I'm in some PBEMs now and I think it is important to set up a balanced game--the map should be full otherwise whoever is next to the empty spaces gets a real advantage. Also, expansionist civs get big advantage sometimes so I suggest either all expansionist or no expansionist --"no barbarians" also takes care of this potential problem.

count me in if possible

civ: greece..... if its not taken

email :dr.ashmore "at" optusnet.com.au

cheers

Actually I don't think this project is still alive...

Maybe a resurrection is in order?

I have never set up a BPEM so I have no idea how to do it but im willing if anyone on this thread is still available?

post and tell me if anyone is interseted..

I was looking for a aus/nz time zone game... but no other aus players by the looks of things..

so any reliable players would be good in any time zone.. :)

I have just recently set up an epic c3c, however there may be a few problems...still in the market though.

Top Bottom