anyone want to try PBEM?

jguy100

Prince
Anyone up for a play-by-email (ok, cloud) game? I'd prefer a comp-stomp, but I wouldn't mind doing a versus game. I can dedicate enough time for at least one turn a day. I think a slow, long lasting game would be fun.

Skill wise, all my wins have been peaceful ambition victories on The Able or The Good. So that's where I'm at.

I'm in!
Allies vs AI or competitors?
I've had my first game as the Good and just finished Carthage campaign as the Strong. But I tend to undo too much.

@PiR awesome! I'm leaning toward Allies vs AI. If we don't hear back from anyone else in the next day or so, I'll PM you my details and we can get started.

Also - you mention using "undo" as a bad thing. I'm going to have to disagree :p

I'll join if you don't mind.

Last edited:
There's no Undo in MP. ;)

Sorry you just missed it!
No problem, I was slow !

Never played a comp stomp and I'm curious about how that works, and also how the AI behaves in MP. There will be other opportunities.

Have a great game everyone !

Haha in 3 months ;)

My PC is in the shop, but this sounds like it’d be interesting on the Great, spend the whole day thinking about if you should harvest that marble or that sheep. Actually have time to keep track of who the key members of each of your families are.

Oh lol good point, well I’m down for a game on the Great in a few days and when I revive my PC (would folks we want AI adv? Maybe the easier 50% one?).

Oh are you in a national alliance? So it’s suddenly world war the entire game? That could definitely apply pretty strong pressure on the player neighboring 2 AI, though @nolegskitten (lol I just got that when I finally typed it) will probably be running around capping their cities on T10.

I guess our fates are locked together yes, but I'm not sure we are at constant war with the others, I'll know when we've met them. At least we start with shared exploration!

Oh are you in a national alliance? So it’s suddenly world war the entire game? That could definitely apply pretty strong pressure on the player neighboring 2 AI, though @nolegskitten (lol I just got that when I finally typed it) will probably be running around capping their cities on T10.

I'm happy to go with whatever settings other will want, but @Taefin you might be overestimating me ;-)
On "The Great" AI are never to be trifled with too early, massive development is no joke.

Top Bottom