Aonia Build 660AD

How shall we manage our Aonia Assets?

• REGIA CIVITAS: Diplomat 0/30 in 4, then Leonardo's Workshop!

Votes: 9 90.0%
  • REGIA CIVITAS: Something else, because the Civvium Caravan is late!

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Elysium: Continue with Marketplace in 6 .

Votes: 4 40.0%
  • Elysium: Poll us regarding IPRB and University.

Votes: 6 60.0%
  • Gems CJ Settler: Road Gems, then go irrigate @Diplomat

Votes: 10 100.0%
  • Civvium: Leo Beads Caravan in 1, then Caravan again!

Votes: 7 70.0%
  • Civvium: Then build something else, like Diplomat!

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Civvium: Then build something else, like Settler!

Votes: 3 30.0%
  • None Settler: Road, S Road, then irrigate the Buffalo

Votes: 4 40.0%
  • None Settler: Road, then up to irrigate the Buffalo

Votes: 2 20.0%
  • None Settler: Road, then let's irrigate Bedfont Lakes

• Bedfont Lakes: Leo Salt Caravan in 1, then Caravan again.

• Bedfont Lakes: Build something else, like Diplomat.

Votes: 3 30.0%
  • Little Nemo: IPRB $4, then $8, Settlers in 9?

• Little Nemo: Settlers 8/40 in 11?

• F4: Caravan or Diplomat, what other choice is there?

Votes: 8 80.0%
  • Name F4: Nemo Bay

Votes: 9 90.0%
  • Beast Flats: Trireme in 3, then Dip or Caravan?, Food=0 problem

• Penguin Flats: next start a Settler (or Caravan or...)

• Penguin Flats: next start a Temple

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

GaryNemo

Settler from None
It seems that Leo's is going to win the earlier poll. Elysium is another matter. In Generalities 660AD, our president has stated: "Now that we have University, I feel we should definitely build one in Elysium ASAP." He gives several options. It's an interesting idea, because we'll have so $much from Indian Trade. Cheaper than Isaac Newton at the moment, because we can direct those Caravans into Indian and Viking Trade somehow. I'd prefer to resolve this issue by discussion here rather than poll -- it seems complex, and we have little time.

New REGIA CIVITAS Crusader: March to TFalls and rehome there this turn. Then where? to Viking Land where we have Infantry and excitement?

Gabba Gabba: Caravan 15/50 in 7.
Penguin Flats: Diplomat 18/30 in 4, serf on Fish, grows in 4

I would like to see PF build a Beads caravan for delivery to Elysium. If I had any initiative right now, I'd check the bonus on such a delivery. ;)

I voted for all of my recommendations, except Penguin Flats. Sadly, the poll is going for Settler, which will certainly be useful.

Penguin Temple: This city is all BlackDudes, like CJ. We could finish guard Dip in 4, maintain rapid growth, and build a Temple to sustain growth. Then Caravan. MonkE has mentioned Trade. Penguin supplies Salt, for Elysium Demand. The distance is 20, perfect iirc.

We must poll Elysium. First, Chyshe, a vast area of importance. I don't have much time today, it's Thanksgiving here and I have much enjoyable out-of-town family here the next couple days.

Penguin flats- build a settler as above, it can help beast flats' problem with food, its own food is v good.
Civvium marketplace? Library? ( lots of trade here-from sea!)Harbour (will allow greater prod from forests while keeping food up).
Bedfont lakes could use a harbour in conjunction with a mine on the hill.

I agree, the Penguin Settler can go help Beast Flats. First, why not Road & Irrigate the Arctic Grassland Shield? Penguin is far more promising than Beast Flats. After Settler, we need a Temple, but there may be time to first build a Dip or Caravan, not sure.

Civvium Market, Library or Harbor are all good options. But first, another Caravan, the Silver, then perhaps a Settler. Regarding BFL, we are starved for Caravans and Settlers: let's let the Baron continue to furnish Caravans for our projects. BFL supplies Wine and Silk, both valuable to the Vikings and Indians.

I believe the Civvium Caravan will arrive in RC on the 4th or 5th turn, no problem with Leonardo. Has anyone else checked?

I am now working on posting the Elysium University Poll you all want. I am hoping there will be a lively discussion of the options presented, then we can all vote Friday or even Saturday morning.

What are the Little Nemo settlers going to do?
Improving terrain?
Founding city on SW island?

Maybe it can improve a square or two (for RC) and then be shipped to the island. We need to claim that land, the Indians are still fighting a war with the Spanish and won't have the time to settle on that island, once they start exploring there we'll be there with a city (or maybe two...)

Now that F4 is built, it seems that 'build improvements' and 'ship to island for new city' are the options for LN settlers for the forseeable future.

Top Bottom