Apocalypse now!

Lazy sweeper

Warlord
The time has come, the Aliens has come, and they are nasty....

Just bring in some CivBE leviathans orbital units to CIV VI, it would be too cool....
I guess the SAM units would need some serious upgrade, and maybe some orbital jet fighters.

Or are they friends? Maybe they will let some alien tech to just one civ, after annihilating all others obviously... or causing a frostpunk age freezing the world all over for some thousand years...

In any case, we are in year 14.000 by the egyptian ancient calendar, time to fix the 4000bce start?
Could this Aliens cause civs to forget techs as well??

Civ VI:Aliens , might be fun...

Too much for a "realistic", "historical" game I guess. May be another spin-off like Civ 6.5, a Civ 6 version of BE?

Since the series is connected to BE, I guess it's possible for something like this, although I don't think this is very likely...it is a game about history after all. Perhaps it could work as a special scenario you can play? Also, I did wonder what happened to the Progenitor aliens..

I figure the Giant Death Robot could have a name from one of the Beyond Earth robot units, but I don't see too much else happening.

Top Bottom