Apocalypse Soon: Who Will Reign Supreme?

Which group will survive the apocalypse?

• Total voters
Robots replicate easier and are immune to infection. I would say robots, but barricades and stairs are more than enough to stop them.

The Robots will win, they cant get infected by the zombies and are way smarter than us. Remenber I Robot? Unless we can throw a virus into their main computer source we cant win!

Robots- worst comes to the worst, they can just hide some where and switch themselves off, automatically waking up every so often to check if it's time to come out and build Robotopia yet.
Also, according to Casshern, robots automatically generate iPod commercials, which will deal with those pesky zombies (for reasons that I don't feel compelled to explain).

Robots- worst comes to the worst, they can just hide some where and switch themselves off, automatically waking up every so often to check if it's time to come out and build Robotopia yet.
Also, according to Casshern, robots automatically generate iPod commercials, which will deal with those pesky zombies (for reasons that I don't feel compelled to explain).
Because they will buy one and then turn completely black against a colored background?

Top Bottom