Apolyton Preview Part 10: Dan's Next Turns

DanQ

Owner, Civilized Communication
The tenth part of Apolyton Civilization Site's multi-part preview of Civilization: Revolution by yours truly :D is available. Entitled "Dan's Next Turns", watch my next turns of my first game with CivRev played and filmed last fall at developer Firaxis Games' offices. The video in Windows Media format runs 09m42s and is 30.1MB in size.

My apologies for not linking to this media from this forum sooner. Enjoy. :cooool:

I got episode 9 ok but 10 I get "No thread specified. If you followed a valid link" when I click the 'is now available' link after linking from your 'is available' link.

If that made any sense. lol

Alright my bad on this one. On the main thread at your forum you have a 'is available' link in blue. I was clicking on that and being sent to a non-existent thread.

However, being the crazy person that I am, I didn't notice the big Rev it up picture just below, so I right clicked and saved-as and that worked.

I feel dumb. however, the other thread does have an extra 'polycast' word in the link ;)

Alright my bad on this one. On the main thread at your forum you have a 'is available' link in blue. I was clicking on that and being sent to a non-existent thread.

However, being the crazy person that I am, I didn't notice the big Rev it up picture just below, so I right clicked and saved-as and that worked.

I feel dumb. however, the other thread does have an extra 'polycast' word in the link ;)
Oh, don't feel dumb at all! The "is available" text link in this feature's official thread on Poly was in fact invalid. It should have always pointed directly to the video itself; I never noticed this oversight, and no one else had pointed it out before now. Corrected.

Thanks for your assistance. :)

Top Bottom