1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Apolytonian Tech Trade - 1150 B.C.

Discussion in 'Civ3 - Multi-site Demo Game: High Council' started by Octavian X, Jun 27, 2003.

?

Do you accept the agreement outlined in the first post?

Poll closed Jun 29, 2003.
  1. YES

3 vote(s)
    100.0%
  2. NO

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Octavian X

Octavian X is not a pipe.

Togas of Apolyton sent me the below agreement:
    ---------------
    Apolyton and CFC agree to the following:

Apolyton has agreed to trade CFC Mapmaking for Horseback Riding to help advance our good friendship and the goodwill between our nations.

We wish to continue to trade technologies and advance the goodwill between us by agreeing to this future trade agreement.

Fanatikou hereby promises to research Construction and, upon completion, to offer Construction to Apolyton.

Apolyton promises to offer Code of Laws and Philosophy to Fanatikou immediately upon receiving the offer of Construction, and to accept.

Thus, Fanatikou and Apolyton hereby agree to trade Construction for Code of Laws + Philosophy as soon as these techs are aquired. Furthermore, both sides agree not to aquire these technologies from any other party.

signed by:

Togas, Foreign Affairs Minister of Apolyton
    BigFree, Consul of Apolyton

__________, ____________ of Fanatikou
    ---------------

It's rather straightforward, so vote. :)

Poll will be open for two days.

2. Gingerbread Man

Gingerbread Man Dark Magus

I will not vote until the full implications of this are heard. It would be a lot better to say "If one of these techs are obtained from a third party, the remaining techs must be traded."

I think it means we will try not to get Philosophy and CoL, and they will avoid gettting Construction outside of this agreement.

3. Octavian X

Octavian X is not a pipe.

We just aren't allowed to buy CoL or Philosophy from anyone else. I don't thik it'll hurt us at all.

4. Hygro

Hygro soundcloud.com/hygro/

ah what the hell is this? Poll closed? No way not cool at all!

5. Hygro

Hygro soundcloud.com/hygro/

we haven't done this have we?