apostelic castle elections?

madmenno

Warlord
Hi,

What are the conditions i must have to be elected for the palace resident? Ofcourse i mean without building the palace itself. And how do i trigger the religeious leader resolution (or any resolution at all)? I'm now 4th time resident and i didn't get any resolution options so far. My score is dropping very fast... I could have won with a personal high score if i could choose religious leader a couple of centuries befor now. I upgraded to the newest patch, and using HoF for the first time, maybe thats got to do with it someway.

Thnx in advance!

Whooohoo i got my first resolution after being the resident for 4 centuries atleast! The options are... Stop trading with the guy that i have the best trades with..... Or... none...... Guess i play conquerer again as it looks like i'm gonna win with lame space race if it continious with this :D. I got all 4 civ wich i share the continent with on friendly but i won't get diplomatic victory PLZ can someone tell me whats going on? I was so happy to put a good (for me) score in the HoF....

You must have the highest population of all the civilizations that are under the jurisdiction of the palace. Usually, it means that you should have all of your cities as the same religion.

You can get the religious/diplomatic victory if every civilization has at least one city of the appropriate religion.

Top Bottom