1. We have added the ability to collapse/expand forum categories and widgets on forum home.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. All Civ avatars are brought back and available for selection in the Avatar Gallery! There are 945 avatars total.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. To make the site more secure, we have installed SSL certificates and enabled HTTPS for both the main site and forums.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Civ6 is released! Order now! (Amazon US | Amazon UK | Amazon CA | Amazon DE | Amazon FR)
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Dismiss Notice
  6. Forum account upgrades are available for ad-free browsing.
    Dismiss Notice

[R&F] Apostle Rest & Repair in Water

Discussion in 'Civ6 - Bug Reports' started by Unikornus, Mar 7, 2018.

1. Unikornus

Unikornus Chieftain

I wanted to have apostles heal up so I started to move them toward nearest holy site I own and I noticed when they entered water the icon for Rest & Repair lighted up. So I thought, great I don't have to go all way out there and clicked on it. Few turns later they haven't healed at all.

I had to move them to a holy site where they finally healed.

Later as I moved few other apostles, I noticed the Rest & Repair icon lighted up whenever they are in water.

I'm not at home so I don't have the patch information but I do have all DLCs and didn't install any mods. It's running on the current patch as well.

2. Corozivu

Corozivu Chieftain

This happened on every tile before they fixed it in R&F or with a more recent patch. I assume they didnt bother to apply the fix to water tiles.