Apostles not healing on friendly Holy Sites

Sansa_Stark

Prince
Not sure if this is a bug, but I guess it is. Civilopedia says that your apostles should be healing on or next to Holy Site following your religion, i.e. not only Holy Sites build in your cities, but all Holy Sites in converted cities as well.

It is not working for me, and it is pretty bad since it makes religious victory almost impossible on continents map without some domination. I can transfer 10 apostles and they would do the job, but they need to heal from time to time.

(Browd, if you want to check it, just move one injured apostle to Tlacopan Holy Site)

Attachments

• PETER 161 1000 AD.Civ6Save
    1.3 MB · Views: 111
Yep, injured apostles didn't heal while standing on an American holy site (Philadelphia) or an Aztec holy site (Tenochtitlan - an Aztec knight decided to camp out on the one at Tlacopan). Both cities were following your religion.

So, anybody know how inquistors work in friendly foreign cities (same religion)? Do they get +35 bonus? I tried once to kill apostle one hex away from my border with inquistors (no man's land), and they kept dying, doing 0 dmg.

Top Bottom