Apostolic founder belief - an AI friendly function?

Aha, so I didn't understand it correctly before. In what way will it scale based on the number of converted followers? IIRC, it will be the first belief where the benefits will scale based on the number of conversions?

Will the Way of the pilgrim remain the same (since it allows for unlimited missionary spamming to nearby foreign cities)?

Yes.

Apostolic (right now in testing) is 25 Food/GAP per spread, scaling with # of conversions (so if you convert 1 it becomes 50, 2 75, etc.).
Way of the Pilgrim is 15, scaling based on the number of followers of other religions in the city (so diminishing returns for hitting the same city over and over).

G

Funny every time I find something cool to try to bet the AI on the next diffulty amd come here I read about a nerf :(

I used A. Tradioton in my last two games as China (14 cities) and Korea (6 cities). So Igot 500/300 food/GAP per spread. Seems like it will be waaay less now...

Funny every time I find something cool to try to bet the AI on the next diffulty amd come here I read about a nerf :(

I used A. Tradioton in my last two games as China (14 cities) and Korea (6 cities). So Igot 500/300 food/GAP per spread. Seems like it will be waaay less now...
keep looking for overpowered things and report them, so G can nerf them :lol:

No I don't want to get all the cool stuff nerfed. :D

Like here: how much yields will you get now, pretty bad ones in my estimation, but I will see in testing.

There's honestly not many overpowered things left, at least IMO. I'm more of a turtler than most, so people like Elliot might disagree about military stuff, though. But at least in my view, now Pantheons have been adjusted, and now Apostolic and Churches are being adjusted, there's almost nothing where I think: this is very clearly the best option.

I actually think most balancing from here would be making weaker things stronger. There's no Pantheon that's clearly better than any other, but there are some which definitely are much worse than the others, for example.

There's honestly not many overpowered things left, at least IMO. I'm more of a turtler than most, so people like Elliot might disagree about military stuff, though. But at least in my view, now Pantheons have been adjusted, and now Apostolic and Churches are being adjusted, there's almost nothing where I think: this is very clearly the best option.

I actually think most balancing from here would be making weaker things stronger. There's no Pantheon that's clearly better than any other, but there are some which definitely are much worse than the others, for example.
Beware some of those weak pantheons can be too strong given the right conditions. Consider that a player will pick such bonuses when the conditions are favourable, so they need to be balanced for such situations.

Top Bottom