1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Apostolic Wars

Discussion in 'Civ4 - General Discussions' started by Wodan, Oct 14, 2007.

1. Wodan

Wodan Deity

At the call from the subpriest, the bishop gathers his robes and scurries into the audience chamber. With a bow, he presents his report.

"Your Holiness. I am pleased to report that our efforts to encourage feuding amongst the various powers have been successful. Meanwhile, the Queen's conquistadors and pike tercios have successfully guarded our empire, while permitting the forces of others to travel the 'Spanish Road' to wage war elsewhere. Your master strategy has been successful. Almighty be praised, and the future of Espana is assured!"

2. KMadCandy

KMadCandy giggling permanoob

Wodan i never knew you were so pretty!

did the good guys win?

3. Enigma256

Enigma256 Warlord

what map type is that? i like it.

4. Naismith

Naismith Prince

Wodan, you need to change your name to Loki. :lol:

5. Wodan

Wodan Deity

Yeah, one less reason to play as Spain. It increases the odds that you're looking at a butt-ugly opponent like Khmer. ;)

"good guys" is a matter of perspective, of course. :lol:

Fractal. I use it a lot. Gives good variety.

haha. Funny you should say that. It's another of my long-time alias names. Go figure... how could someone call themself both "Wodan" and "Loki"... beggars reason. :D

Wodan