1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

App Store; can't download new pack

Discussion in 'Civ6 - Macintosh' started by Bojevus, Jun 5, 2020.

1. Bojevus

Bojevus Chieftain

So I bought on the App Store, which I now regret, but here we are.

When I launch the game, a small window pops up which offers me access to civ packs, DLCs, informs me of challenges, etc. That window is how I purchased the previous civ packs and DLCs.

When I go to buy the newest one (Maya and Gran Columbia), the "buy" button seems to do nothing. Is there a fix for this or a workaround whereby I could purchase the new civ pack another way?

2. Bojevus

Bojevus Chieftain

As an update, when I try to "repurchase" some of the older packs, I get "Device licensed app does not support in-app purchase."

Am I really the only person here with this issue?

3. Bondsting

Bondsting Chieftain

Having the same problem. When I open the game I can purchase the Ethiopia pack but when I click 'BUY' nothing happens. I've purchased the other expansions this same way and have both the base game, Rise and Fall and Gathering Storm.

4. Bondsting

Bondsting Chieftain

Figured it out...you need to update the app before you can purchase the Ethiopia pack.