1. Firaxis celebrates the "Asian American and Pacific Islander Heritage Month", and offers a give-away of a Civ6 anthology copy (5 in total)! For all the details, please check the thread here. .
    Dismiss Notice
  2. We have selected the winners of the Old World random draw and competition. For the winning entries, please check this thread.
    Dismiss Notice

App Store; can't download new pack

Discussion in 'Civ6 - Macintosh' started by Bojevus, Jun 5, 2020.

1. Bojevus

Bojevus Chieftain

So I bought on the App Store, which I now regret, but here we are.

When I launch the game, a small window pops up which offers me access to civ packs, DLCs, informs me of challenges, etc. That window is how I purchased the previous civ packs and DLCs.

When I go to buy the newest one (Maya and Gran Columbia), the "buy" button seems to do nothing. Is there a fix for this or a workaround whereby I could purchase the new civ pack another way?

2. Bojevus

Bojevus Chieftain

As an update, when I try to "repurchase" some of the older packs, I get "Device licensed app does not support in-app purchase."

Am I really the only person here with this issue?

3. Bondsting

Bondsting Chieftain

Having the same problem. When I open the game I can purchase the Ethiopia pack but when I click 'BUY' nothing happens. I've purchased the other expansions this same way and have both the base game, Rise and Fall and Gathering Storm.

4. Bondsting

Bondsting Chieftain

Figured it out...you need to update the app before you can purchase the Ethiopia pack.