1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

APR organization thread Kingdom of Aretania!

Discussion in 'Civ4 - Demo Game IV: Citizens' started by Seidrik_The_Gray, May 20, 2008.

1. Seidrik_The_Gray

Seidrik_The_Gray Seidrik The Gray

Sorry. I am ok. I thought everything was good to go, I laid everything out did I not? Next turn chat set for Monday, assuming that the last one went off as scheduled for last Friday? I have a schedule laid out in the gameplay thread I thought? My RL is taking over. I'm sorry for that too. I am working on a new contract out here, had to spend two days fixing my deck, Memorial day...argh...

I do not think I can handle the responsability of organizing our faction. I humbly request that you accept my abdication.

However, this means that the APR/Arkadian Dynasty needs to elect a new "King" asap. I don't want to see the DG killed my RL issues.

Three people in the APR come to mind as excellent candidates. Joe Harker, dutchfire, and BCLG100. That's not to say the rest of you are any less capable, it's just that I have more experience with them and have had many more chances to interact with them since the beginning of this DG.

Send in your votes today and tomorrow, and let's keep this thing rolling along. I will be hard to find in the next couple weeks :(

2. Cyc

Cyc Looking for the door...

Oh, no. So much for our great Leader. :(

Yes, you did a pretty good job of seting things up before you left. My problem was there was no response to the PM I sent. Didn't want to move forward until I spoke with you. Too bad you're leaving the post, the DG really needed you.

You should probably put Lord Civius on your list of candidates. He's been fairly active.

3. BCLG100

BCLG100 Music Master

I say we make dutch the king or whatever, summer is approaching and therefore he will have nothing better to do.

4. dutchfire

dutchfire Deity

Yeah, my life is an empty piece of sh*t, thank you very much :)

TC friday if that's okay

5. Seidrik_The_Gray

Seidrik_The_Gray Seidrik The Gray

I will still be around, but I don't feel that I can do the DG justice as a ruler...I would have been a much better ruler a month ago...but right now, and for the next few weeks, I will not be able to orchestrate things the way they need to be orchestrated.

Cyc, I did see your PM, and I do believe that you have great ideas concerning the land title program I was conceptualizing. It's just so hard now to wrap my mind around RP and gameplay...let alone organize this faction and its rule.

I really did want to be the ruler of a victorious PF and to do our community more justice than the triad accomplished, but sadly, everything hit me all at once, and I had to let something go :(

I am by no means leaving the DG...I just can't rule and be proud of my rule if I can't give it the level of attention it needs.

A ruler has to be on these forums like I was a month or so ago...which is almost constantly, and able to respond in almost real time capacities. The last thing I ever wanted was to give the DG a black eye.

So, as I hand my ceptre to dutchfire, my last command will be that our PF show the community how it's supposed to be done. Organization and public discussions in a timely basis.

Start building instructional packages three days prior to the TC, run two TCs a week, detailed outbriefs with screenies.

I want to see RP encouraged too, but it seems as though most of the RPers have left. RP takes more devotion than gameplay...something I know first hand, but it is fun when you have the time.

Play hard and play well!

A hopefull King Seidrik hands over the scepter of rulership to dutchfire, may his energy and time be more fruitful and plentiful for the sake of Aretania!