April Fools In September

Masada

Koi-san!
http://img91.imageshack.us/my.php?image=warhammerteaserdr3.jpg

Courtesy of seZereth

Now a slightly quickly and pointy question.... why is there a 0 in the gold tally are you trying to tell us something?

Like the mod is bankrupt, has a fautly financial setup or your just broke ingame?

And WHOSE SUMMER ARE YOU GOING BY? The NT doesnt have a summer... wet season/ dry season only... or Northen Hemisphere Summer.... or Southern Hemisphere Summer?

the world turns... :lol:

First of all, seZ, those modles are absolutely breath taking, i love the high elves, and did i see some Khemri in ther :D:D

secondly masada ,why on earth were you looking at the gold talley when there are those modles to look at instead :confused:

*PH misses the satirical irony completely :lol: * I somehow came across this image... not quite sure where i poached it from (seZereth had posted it somewhere) so i decided to "borrow it" and instead of just saying OMFG TIZ TEH GREATZORS IST IMAGEZORS EVARS... i decided to polite... and ummm yeah well whatever i did ;)

*evil cackle* :p

It all looks pretty anyways btw keep up the good work all :D

:D

you guys are great ;)

the financial thing will stay my secret, but one can interpret a lot ;)
this pic is in my signature to attract people to the mod, well unfortunately the art is far more progressed than the mod, which is why i stopped creating art for it in the first place :/

:D

you guys are great ;)

the financial thing will stay my secret, but one can interpret a lot ;)
this pic is in my signature to attract people to the mod, well unfortunately the art is far more progressed than the mod, which is why i stopped creating art for it in the first place :/

This last point I can relativate now. I can report I successfully brought Warhammer to the point of being working on a FFH codebase. What's missing now ist mostly designwork(units, buildings, traits etc.) will still have to be typed in/balanced etc - where in previous versions the main problem was not to have the needed mechanics to realize our design, the problem now is the other way round: we have a whole lot of mechanics that need new designdecisions, but this will also need a lot of playerfeedback. I think WHBTS will really have a chance now to make for an interesting game. Even with pythonstuff I didn't encounter any problem I couldn't solve so far and already was able to adopt several pythonbased FFH mechanics to Warhammer requirements and cut off others. Next step is spells/promtions now. Well to finish this tale I can promise my next realease will definitly be playable!;)

Not before the patch(it's already version 3.13 atm) but probably even then I need some weeks to set up a basic playable version(keep in mind it's about 30 civs now and a scenariobased game - which means I also have to finish the map).
Once I'm done with all the artstuff to the point I can patch instead of reuploading full versions I'll give a link in the private forum to the team so you guys can help me with design again. But I don't want this public again before we have a game that can generate some fun.

Btw I need new flags! If anyone wants to help here let me know please.

the satyr is easily converted to beastmen, so in a way i keep contributing :p

Heh yes I already thought about it. He would be perfect for an Ungor(Warrior). Would you like to retexture him(just get rid of the leafy stuff and give him some skulls, bones instead)?

as sson as I have my wacom, I will retexture him ;)

Top Bottom