sukritact

Artist and Modder
Italy is in! With Lorenzo de Medici as the Leader! :D

EDIT: April fools! Please see here

Attachments

• 568889_10190053675510359_1647006560_n.png
    568889_10190053675510359_1647006560_n.png
    268.7 KB · Views: 2,713
Damm I was hoping that they stopped putting european civs appart from Portugal and added more African and American ones.

If true, Italy is a strange choice, not to mention that they're breaking the idea of "City States" by replacing 50% of them because they're taken by "Italy".

Hopefully, there'll only be Three/or Four European civs, Poland, Portugal, Italy, and something else

They'll have to replace Genoa, Milan, Florence, Venice, not sure about Vatican City

Source? I'm not going to react publicly until I see proof.

(Plus you're good at making icons, so I'm suspicious. ;) )

Maybe it is an early 1 april joke?

Hmm part of me says Italy!!! But the other part of me says Sukritact made the leader icon.....

Oh, I hope this is fake! If Italy is in, that means Vietnam is definitely not! I'm sure this is fake though, because I don't expect the "wild card"civ to be revealed for a while. Wild card because Portugal, Majapahit, Zulu, Kongo/other African, and a N. American are pretty much guarantees.

Source? I'm not going to react publicly until I see proof.

(Plus you're good at making icons, so I'm suspicious. ;) )

Caveat of being good at making icons?

Like I said, I've been asked not to say where I got this from.

Yep. Bangkok already had 1st of April for 8 minutes by the time of this post.

:sad: That's unfortunate timing, I should have posted it earlier. I forgot about April fools, no one celebrates it here...

Also, sukritact, no offense, but I'll wait until we have more confirmation. ;)

Oh, I hope this is fake! If Italy is in, that means Vietnam is definitely not! I'm sure this is fake though, because I don't expect the "wild card"civ to be revealed for a while. Wild card because Portugal, Majapahit, Zulu, Kongo/other African, and a N. American are pretty much guarantees.

Why would Italy reduce Vietnam's chances? We still don't know which civ is the one Sofia replaced as a CS. It could still be Hanoi-Vietnam, Budapest-Hungary, or Almaty-Silk Road Civ with Almaty.

Top Bottom