Arab Bonuses

Status
Not open for further replies.

attackdrone

Warlord
"Modern: 2% interest on gold"

Funny that, considering that Islam has a significant objection with the earning of interest in financial situations.

Probably just reflects how they're having to pay a whopping 54 cents/gal. for gas.
Make lots of hydro plants and build lots of spearmen and you will be fine.

That is offensively funny

I wonder if perhaps their other bonus could be +1 food from Pigs. The arabs -were- pastoralist nomads (they raised animals to provide sustenance).

The thing that offends me is how low 2% is! That's below-inflation interest in almost all countries.

Probably just reflects how they're having to pay a whopping 54 cents/gal. for gas.
Make lots of hydro plants and build lots of spearmen and you will be fine.

WTF is that supposed to mean??? :confused: Who has to pay 54 cents/gal.? What's with the spear men attempt-at-a-joke? Are you trying to be funny??

I wonder if perhaps their other bonus could be +1 food from Pigs. The arabs -were- pastoralist nomads (they raised animals to provide sustenance).

That's not entirely true. Some Arabs were pastoralist nomads, many others lived in cities. When it came to professions, some were merchants, others relied on farming, especially in the eastern parts of the Arabian Peninsula; Modern day al-Hasa in Saudi Arabia.

I've been waiting for days to see if this would turn into a game-based discussion of the bonuses. It seems it was not to be.

Therefore: Moderator Action: thread closed.
Please read the forum rules: http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?t=422889

If you want to discuss the price of gas/oil in the Middle East, please visit our Off Topic forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom