Arab-Israeli mod development

I'm making a mod to recreate various wars between arabian nations and Israel

I plan to create scenarios based on the numerous wars(if u want to make one contact me)

I also need a map specifically of Israel and the rest of the middle east (not including turkey,greece, persia)

start off by playing with some of the Map editors for civ. try this: http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?t=141622

click on my profile in CFC and look at my artwork and select things you think are cool. then go to the download database and check there for artwork that catches your eye.

check out the structure of mods that came with BtS just poke around and dont change anything. also check out the tutorial sections here at CFC theres alot of useful knowledge :)

download "xml marker" and "Gimp" good programs :)

we should move the discussion for this mod into here :)

there are some good tutorials for adding units. first, go check out the xml and just try to change the rules for one of the units.

you also have to create a mod folder to do this and copy any files to it (dont change the original civ4 or bts files as you will have to reinstall the game :( )

same thing happened when i tried to install ur UN peacekeeper:( its like there is a typo in every unit info file

woohoo, i figured out how to open it and somewhat figured out XML so no i can help you a little with ur mod :lol::):p

:lol:
lol looks like this mod won't happen for a WHILE
i have many troubles trying to figure out how to get units on it even when i follow tutorials step by step:nothing seems to work

dont worry. you need to also go and download a mod that has a similar scope of what you want to do, then look at what that modder did in his mod by opening all the files :)

Top Bottom