Arabia Speedrun (Challenge #4)

Milae

Prince
Rules: Win a non-domination victory as fast as you can.
Settings:
Settler Difficulty
Milae Map
7 Civs
20 City States

VP Version 1.4.6
Unique Components v75

Screenshot (153)_edited.jpg

Good Luck:)

Attachments

• Harun al-Rashid_0000 BC-4000.Civ5Save
    268.9 KB · Views: 42
Last edited:
Can't load the save, that's annoying. I'll reinstall VP but I doubt it's the issue - 3/4 UC were freshly updated today.

Edit: Was allowed to "load" without the game attempting to change the loaded mods (so that's an improvement) but CTD pretty much before even showing the loading screen.
I stripped all possible mods except those mentioned on the save (3/4 UC, VP's main files 1 to 5) and still nothing.
Strange, especially since the India challenge had no trouble loading

Last edited:
Deleted the MODS folder as well as the cache folder, re-downloaded and installed VP 1.4.6 and 3/4UC v75, still have coffee in place of amber. And tea in place of the jade.

I also own that DLC. I went so far as to completely uninstall the game and redownload it off Steam, reinstall everything, and still I get coffee and tea in place of amber and jade.

Worked for me, but I only tried it because I'm very intrigued by these mysterious issues. Not interested in playing the game itself.

Deleted the MODS folder as well as the cache folder, re-downloaded and installed VP 1.4.6 and 3/4UC v75, still have coffee in place of amber. And tea in place of the jade.
That's an off-by-THREE error. Weird.

Top Bottom