1. We have added the ability to collapse/expand forum categories and widgets on forum home.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. All Civ avatars are brought back and available for selection in the Avatar Gallery! There are 945 avatars total.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. To make the site more secure, we have installed SSL certificates and enabled HTTPS for both the main site and forums.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Civ6 is released! Order now! (Amazon US | Amazon UK | Amazon CA | Amazon DE | Amazon FR)
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Dismiss Notice
  6. Forum account upgrades are available for ad-free browsing.
    Dismiss Notice

Arabian Split

Discussion in 'CivBE - Mod Development' started by QCD, Jan 26, 2015.

1. QCD

QCD Chieftain

Arabian Split
    Caliphs of Arabia
    (This mod is still in the very early stages of making.)
    Features Rashidun Caliphate, Abbasid Caliphate, Umayyad Caliphate and Ottoman Caliphate. Deletes Arabian Civilization.

I would really appreciate if someone could provide me an Umar I leader head and city names for Rashidun. Thanks! :)

2. lilgamefreek

lilgamefreek Chieftain

As I'm pretty sure you posted this in the wrong section, I'm gonna say this in jest. You gonna have a hard time explaining how all of this Caliphs wound up in space.

3. QCD

QCD Chieftain

Wooooops :blush: Is there a way I can move the thread or delete it? Sorry, I'm pretty new to the forum.

4. pasban

pasban Chieftain

Are you planning on adding factions? If so I think the patch may have broken most sponsor mods at the moment...
    Our excellent online Testking toefl online test training programs will lead you to success in the We als offer latest and Testking nclex pn questions with 100% success guarantee. Our msu is rare in IT world.