Arcadia pbem

Her UU also got moved to military tradition rather than guilds. Excellent UB though.

gps........
exploring this vast empty land. We are alone and praise the father of the Gods the great Hawklord for choosing us as his people.

Hallow be his name :worship::worship::worship:

Hmm.. Buddhism founded in a distant land. I'm guessing it's Isabella, since Sitting Bull doesn't start with mysticism?

2DMOC.

EDIT: Get in! Man City 0 - 2 Everton!

25g from village.

Not sure how effective religion will be in all people game. Gets you gold and such but the good will bit is a no goer, will you be nice to a neighbour cos they are the same religion as you?

It will be interesting to see.

gps

Sent to DMOC.

I started with a scout so have had 2 lots of cash from huts so far.

Just spotted a panther - at least you get a free win against barbs on noble.

We're playing noble?

We're playing no-AI?

Should read more I guess... :p

Well religion gives happiness which is handy. And opens up religious civics. I'll open borders to civs with a religion for sure.

yes. but in the person v ai it helps with attitude. but with all people that part is not much good. but yes happiness and money if you are the founder of that religion.

I think keeping AI happy is a large part of religion in the game. But not relevant here. Yet again maybe you will take this into account when choosing your friends so who knows?

I don't think it will be as important here as it is in solo games.

What do I know? :crazyeye:

Yawn, no wonder the Gods got bored and mucked about with peoples lives. Click save.

gps

The mysterious case of the disappearing panther.

Sent to DMOC, who has now converted to Buddhism.

Top Bottom