Archive: Land Office

both if possible. i even dont know where which of the ownings is :-(
not to mention troop positions ;-)

Dis- this is what I got.
15/10/30
Just a question, seeing as this is the second time my total has been lower then yours,
can I see the math you did to arrive with the tile values?
Here is what I did:
Code:
2	0	1
2	0	1
2	0	1
1	1	1
0	1	1
1	1	1
1	1	1
2	2	2
1	1	0
1	1	0
1	1	1
1	1	0
15	10	30 (10 (sum) plus 20)

As noted in this thread, I Marcus Lifespanius do hereby break away from the Nation of Fanatica and claim the lands between Noshuret and Gorina as my own. The new nation shall be called Marconia and I shall be Despot. Total resource output for the nation is 5s/ 7f/3g. Please verify and validate.

As noted in this thread, I. Mellita Roberts have broken away from Fanatica and claimed my own country. I am claiming the 12 tiles of Penguinadua (excluding the one owned by Helena). The name of the nation is Mellita and I am Despot. Total output of resources is 9s/14f/3g. Please verify and validate.

Originally posted by Stuck_As_a_Mac
7/5/3.. fine with that

To all- oy... No more new countries, please. Otherwise I'll be forced to coup d'eta Penguinadua

OOC: @Stuck, To late now, Cyc now controls it :s. Looks like you coup d' eta would not see its final stages :(.

Stuck - If you want your own country, take some land from Gorina. This is the only land in Fanatica now, and Helena controls it. It looks like land controlled by Diutitus has ceased to exist.

BTW, Civanator. Check your thread for Italshuret. You've claimed some of Marcus' tiles by mistake.

Originally posted by bootstoots
Stuck - If you want your own country, take some land from Gorina. This is the only land in Fanatica now, and Helena controls it. It looks like land controlled by Diutitus has ceased to exist.

Well, if you've been paying attention, boots, you'd realize that the Despot already collected the resources for the tiles he owns. In fact the resources he had in his balance were used by Mellita and Marcus. If Stuck or Octavian X is paying attention, they will realize this. Civ can claim that territory, but he will not be able to raise troops. And that's where I'm headed first. His stone -throwing peasants wont stand a chance.

Yes, I do know that the Despot has collected resources from the tiles. I think there are unclaimed tiles to the SW and W of Fanatica, if Stuck wants his own country.

to land-management:
take notice of this:
http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?postid=997745#post997745

this will be done for all tiles which are not conquered by revolutionary troops. this wont affect tiles defecting from the nation when the ownership was transferred to their owner, but for all tiles for which somebody "declared ownership" without even having owned them or conquering them.

signed: the despotess bellona lifespania

ooc@stuck:
please provide me with a map of all land which were OFFICIALLY GRANTED to other persons than the despot. all "claimed" tiles are back in fanatica now and under controll of the despot and the counter-revolution.
i just would like to have some kind of list to define which nations are really there and which are only a rumor.

Okay.. hold on... I just got in
@all- the comment was sarcasam. You know, when you make a sarcastic remark. Im NOT creating my own country.
Now, lemme get this straight. Dis, Using Bellona, is the OFFICIAL despot. He/she is Diutius's successor. Little Italy, Artura and Nara Shadda are now back under Fanatican control, as are Dis's two other kingdoms. It is FANATICA again, not fanatica et all.

Is that so far correct?
If so, you're asking for a full tile value of all of Fanatica.

If this is wrong, please correct. I just got online from being down due to new router instalation

So for my view:
* The lands which were given away by the despots of fanatica officially will be existing until attacked or whatever.
* Any land tiles not given away by an offical despot of fanatica but otherwise claimed are back under fanatican controll.
* Bellona is the successive despot of fanatica
* Tasius is controlling part of the army, Bellona the other part, Helena the third part.

i nevertheless dont know who has usage rights at the moment. i believe the only ones with active territories are (in players) plexus, bootstoots and civgeneral as diutius deleted some ownings before he went off.
i also believe those are the only nations formed...
but correct me if im wrong.

Top Bottom