Archive: Land Office

ANNOUNCEMENT:
marcus and mellitas ownings will be annexed by fanatican troops immediately. as cyc left the game obviously this is propably in his will.

So that gets the following ruling:
The Empires of Nar Shaada and Little Italy are not recognised by the Land office. The Empires of Artouiaand Fanatica (duh) are. I thank Cyc for taking his Multiple Personality disorder medicine :) and rejoining his countries with Fanatica for the greater good.

That is all. So it has been written, so it shall be done.

BELLONA:
I ask all those nations to pledge fanatican rule.
They can be souvereign states, but all new tiles should be added to fanatica :)

Stuck, please verify the Land of DePaolo, and it's income: 5/5/2 f/s/g. The 2 gold will be converted to 1 shield. I own the Mts. W of Nar shaddaa, Cattle SW of Nar Shaddaa, plains S and SE. The SE belongs to Julius. Also the city is mine.

OOC:
civ: the conflict manager declines gold-conversion. for as long as we dont have a final ruling we wont be able to convert. pitty that is, but its true.

@stuck:
please note that all existing nations have complied to contracts with fanatica that new tiles (for the moment) will go to fanatica (exceptions see the details of the contract, but you sureley know).

here is a list of all approoved lands of the despot. this is up to date and will show all lands which are officially owned by people. i will also try to provide a list of nations which sesult out of that...

pendig though is acceptance of the land office for those ownings. i can not decide that...

blue: civanator (nation)
green: plexus (atrousia)
pink: will be given to stucks character
yellow: ownings of the lifespania family. owner: bellona personally
red: area to be owned by the despot of fanatica

the are also shows land which is not yet under our controll. the map does not show current ownings but approoved claims.

Attachments

• fanatica.jpg
    fanatica.jpg
    33.5 KB · Views: 140
ooc: one addition:
the area marked blue for depaolo will obviously be split between civanator, bootstoots and sir john. i will not add additional area to the claim-matrix. as such those 3 will have to define how they will split the land up.
please reject any claims of them going outside the blue area. also all 3 complied via irc to the contract with dipaolo, and as such any new tiles will go to fanatica... ownership is defined by the matrix above.

also to you stuck:
please notify me for which character i reserved the pink land.
notice that those are not the original ownings, but for better borderlines i needed to "moove" your territory, therefor i enlarged it.

Stuck, please verify the Nar Shaddaa figures. We are recognized by Fanatica, so you too should recognize us. I now control the plains square with the road SE of the city, and bring in 1.1.1. Please verify Civanator's, Sir John's, and my figures. I see no reason for you not to.

Ok, and as far as I can tell:
Antony has 5.5.1 (unless the city is producing one extra gold for some reason or another
Janus has 3.5.0
Julius has 1.1.1
I will post a map soon.

Civantor is not woning the city. Its neutral..

STUCK:
annoucement: caeser is now the despot of fanatica as he married bellona. bellona keeps her land for the lifespanian line.
so caeser now controlls the red marked lands in the map above, and bellona the yellow.

could you do me a favor and caluclate bellonas landincome for those yellow lands which we controll allready?

Top Bottom