1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

ARCHIVED: Text Files Discussion

Discussion in 'Civ3 - Steampunk Scenario' started by Balthasar, Sep 15, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Balthasar

Balthasar Wise Man

This is a thread for Text Files. An Index will appear here eventually. :hammers:

2. Bowsling

Bowsling Deity

Sorry I haven't been doing the requests. Unfortunately, I don't think I'll be able to do the Nautilus, Tardis, or Cavorite Sphere.
    But, on the brighter side, I did the Peeler here

3. Balthasar

Balthasar Wise Man

Thank you for the Peeler entry, Bowsling. It will be put to good use. I hope you (or anyone else) will feel free to use this thread to post Civilopedia entries for our steampunk units, buidings, or techs at any time. Don't worry about getting it exactly right; we'll edit you savagely anyway.

4. Bowsling

Bowsling Deity

I updated the Peeler article, because I forgot to add Entry by Bowsling in the original article.

5. Moosezilla

Moosezilla Grognard Warlord

It has been a long time and many R/L problems but here is a small start. You might want to add that they eat humans and enslave both humans and sub humans (forgot their name).

Attached Files:

6. Balthasar

Balthasar Wise Man

I already have an entry for the Mahar RACE, Moosezilla, but I could definitely use entries for the Mahar units. You can find images of them >here< on the Underground Races List.

Short entries are fine - I don't expect there to be a lot to say about a bear, for instance.

You can just post them here instead of putting them in rar files - since it's just text, it would actually be easier to copy and paste them that way.

Thanks for the help.

7. Blue Monkey

Blue Monkey Archon Without Portfolio

Moderator Action: All the threads in the steampunk subforum are temporarily closed while we reorganize. Expect a reopening of a new, organized improved version soon.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.