Are all men ugly?

• yes

Votes: 10 16.1%
  • no, they are all great

Votes: 17 27.4%
  • yes, except me

Votes: 35 56.5%

• Total voters
Let's just settle this man/woman ugly/beautiful thing right now.

Man
Spoiler :

Woman
Spoiler :

Some men are ugly. I guess there are about as many ugly men as ugly women. But I think it's easier to make a woman look beautiful than a man handsome, cos they have makeup and stuff, and skimpy clothes to distract you.

The chicks do definately decorate themselves more than men do.

Not all men are ugly, although I wouldn't be able to tell you which are and which aren't.

I don't believe you a second. No matter how heterosexual you are, I'm sure you're just as capable as any woman.

Some men are damn good looking. Like me. :)

I'd say the amount of ugly men is about equivalent to the amount of ugly women. However, men aren't as ostracized for being fat and/or ugly so they generally don't care as much.

I don't believe you a second. No matter how heterosexual you are, I'm sure you're just as capable as any woman.

I doubt it. Just as well as the taste in women of most women that I met is rubbish, I doubt my ability to recognize a good looking man is equal to a woman's. If I actually spent time caring about this, I probably would have much better tastes, but we're not talking about how we could have been. :)

no. if they were then what would gay men and women do? suffer?

Didn't I mention that if I cared, I would have a better taste? The fact that I could does not equal that I am actually able to. I could probably be an airplane pilot, but I'm not able to fly a plane, not even to save my own life.

beauty in men goes only as far as their pockets go.

yes you may quote that one, since it is true.

I tend to believe looks are much less relevant for men.

In that eloquence and status tend to be more attractive, at least if we're talking about gender relations.

If you want to go into pure aesthetics, thats an entire new ballpark :)

(Yeh...I know)

There is one thing we can all agree on. Men tend to age much better than women.

Unfortunately, I fit into the slot that men are ugly

Top Bottom