• Yes

Votes: 29 34.9%
  • No

Votes: 39 47.0%
  • Unsure/maybe/what are latino's?

Votes: 15 18.1%

• Total voters
Some are some aren't.

Latin-Americans like Gisele Bundchen or Alessandra Ambrosio are white, latin-Americans like Ronaldinho are not.

It's quite obvious. White = white, black = black

Also, everyone in Argentina is white. And evil. VERY EVIL.
That's not true. Anyway...

Wanna make a quick million? Buy an argentinian for what he's worth and sell him for what he thinks he's worth.

The demographics vary by country substantially.

Most in the U.S. are mainly familiar with Mexico. Most in Mexico are a mixture of indigenous with European (mainly Iberian) or Mestizo. Appearence usually varies from brown to bronze to mostly white. A minority of the population is either indigenous mainly/exclusively (exclusively in this case means far back however not unlimitedly so) or mainly/exclusively European.

Other Latin American countries like Argentia are mainly European in ancestry. I think the same is the case with Brazil though not as heavily so.

So it is probably not the case that any specific group is 90% of the population of the region. Are very sizeable amount are Mestizo or other types of mixtures. Mixed can still be considered a non-white color/race or white in certain cases.

Too much variation to vote in the poll. I am not sure what would be considered the largest group (that would probably be the closest thing to the answer for the poll).

Technically, yes. In my opinion, no.

Is this thread trying to be racist?

BTW, I'm mestizo, but my skin color is white, but as someone trying be racist said "it is not white, as I spent time in the sun light"

but we are the sexiest :p

Top Bottom