1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Are the Devs responding somewhere?

Discussion in 'Civ6 - General Discussions' started by Fabiano1979, Nov 3, 2016.

1. CrispyCritter

CrispyCritter Chieftain

It depends much more on mix of civs and geography than difficulty level (other than the lowest). I just finished a deity game and had one minor border clash until the end of the game. Even among the AIs, there were only two cities taken in the entire game. I don't see anything that needs immediate attention by the devs there.

Ferocitus likes this.
  2. Ferocitus

Ferocitus Deity

Although I only play on Ludicrous-size maps, I've found the same.

I have been beaten fair and square through my own mistakes: either by not building enough military, or by letting other civs build
    close to me and taking prime territory I should have settled, or a whole raft of other stupid mistakes that I made.

whyidie likes this.
  3. Hellegennes

Hellegennes Chieftain

No, because saying that it's broken is not an opinion. It either is or it isn't. And it isn't. You just don't like it. Broken means that either it doesn't work or it doesn't work as intended, neither of which is true. It totally works, it is immensely enjoyable, proven by the fact that millions of people enjoy it, it is pretty well balanced, it has no major bugs, there have been countless mods released for the game, and it is still played by millions of people.

You can argue that there are weak aspects that could be improved upon, but that in no way means that it's fundamentaly flawed. You may not like its mechanics but you cannot say it's objectively crap.

whyidie likes this.
  4. Ferocitus

Ferocitus Deity

Silly binary logic.
    Some parts can be broken and the whole can still function at 90% as intended.
    It's what level of "broken" people are prepared to accept that matters.
    Personally, I'm happy to wait for any fixes and I'm having great fun on Ludicrous-size maps. I've only had some very minor intermittent problems, like the game freezing when I want to exit to desktop.
    YMMV.

5. Hellegennes

Hellegennes Chieftain

If a part is not functional, you don't say X is broken. If your car is running you don't say "my car is broken" because one of the door locks is stuck. Plus, the post above refers to Civ 5, which has no remaining major bugs. What the other user is talking about is not bugs but the game's mechanics, such us one unit per tile.

6. Slayan

Slayan Warlord

Please feel free to make your own game and lets see how well it turns out