Are their any custom animated leaders?

While i am not that experienced with new 3d leaders compared to Sukritact or Furion Huang, still, with big help from Furion (thanks again), i was able to make one single 3D mesh working for a custom leader...Ekmek what i want to say is, if you want, then i offer you any advice i could give in case you want to make your own 3d leaders...feel free to ask me, i would help you the best i can :)

While i am not that experienced with new 3d leaders compared to Sukritact or Furion Huang, still, with big help from Furion (thanks again), i was able to make one single 3D mesh working for a custom leader...Ekmek what i want to say is, if you want, then i offer you any advice i could give in case you want to make your own 3d leaders...feel free to ask me, i would help you the best i can :)
i have the question - how u did make animation file ?

i have the question - how u did make animation file ?
You can use either Blender or Maya (3dsMax should work too), depending on which software you did rigging and key actions. Export the clip as fbx format. The export can be only bones (the same bones your character is skinned to) and animations of these bones, for (much) smaller file size.
Then use either Deliverator's Nexus tool or AssetEditor directly to import the fbx animation. Generate anim file using either one of the tools, and assign the anim file to your character asset.

You can use either Blender or Maya (3dsMax should work too), depending on which software you did rigging and key actions. Export the clip as fbx format. The export can be only bones (the same bones your character is skinned to) and animations of these bones, for (much) smaller file size.
Then use either Deliverator's Nexus tool or AssetEditor directly to import the fbx animation. Generate anim file using either one of the tools, and assign the anim file to your character asset.
of course i will have more questions...

gfg.png

i dunno but the bones become smaller then in blender project

ffg.jpg

after exporting in nexus.civ6 and it ruined anim, so i re import nexus.civ6 bones and assing them to meshes , made some anim and import the fbx animation by AssetEditor (cuz i don't know wut to do in Deliverator's Nexus tool )

jhghj.jpg

...and finaly something start moving ...but something wrong ...

jhghjggh.jpg

Last edited:
got it even with this bones it works kinda okay ) just need rigging and fix mesh ...

Untitledgghgh.jpg

df.jpg

Now I'm using 3D model with only idle animation because it's a huge amount of work and I'm total armature on rigging animations, each clip took me 2 days and still doesn't look natural.
Sukritact is much more pro, his Siam even got a sound cast, super impressive.
yes u right it's a huge amount of work :coffee:

Top Bottom