1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Are there any working "borderless window" mods for BNW?

Discussion in 'Civ5 - Creation & Customization' started by JamesCivFan, May 2, 2014.

1. JamesCivFan

JamesCivFan King

Hey guys, I searched around the web and in the forums, but I only found old topics about the matter. I am looking for a mod that lets you play in windowed mode, but without having the annoying border on the top side. Something like Skyrim's "Simple borderless window", if you know it. Is there anything like that for CiV? If yes, could someone direct me to it? Thanks a lot in advance!

2. Rob (R8XFT)

Rob (R8XFT) Ancient Briton Super Moderator

3. HandyVac

HandyVac Gentleman

The shire where the oxen cross the river. UK.
    If you're using a multi-monitor setup, and you want the game running fullscreen on your main monitor while you do other tasks on your second monitor, then you don't need any mods. Civ V supports that natively.

Just go into the Interface Options menu and set "bind mouse to window" to "never".

4. JamesCivFan

JamesCivFan King

Unfortunately, I am only using one monitor. So, is there any other way to do it?

5. Tensuke

Tensuke Chieftain