Are there reviews for Civ III senarios?

steve dave

Chieftain
I saw the reviews for the Civ II senarios are there ones for the Civ III senarios? If so where because I didn't see them and if not do you know when there are plans to start them up?

There aren't any Civ 3 scenario reviews -- that might have something to do with the fact that there aren't any Civ 3 scenarios.

Originally posted by Franklyn
There aren't any Civ 3 scenario reviews -- that might have something to do with the fact that there aren't any Civ 3 scenarios.

:lol: :D

Now that's funny.

No, there's no scenario-building in Civ III - no doubt because Firaxis will be selling some lame scenario disks for $50 each soon. :vomit:

Every board has at least one really cool guy who has to try and be funny why should this one be any different.

Sorry I used the word senario I was under the impression that is what the maps that players made up and posted on these boards were called.

Again I want to apologize for ever daring to ask a question and I won't ever bother you again Franklyn.

I really don't understand why people just can't answer the question and instead feel the need to try to be witty and funny in front of people they don't even know.

Top Bottom