Are you a nudist?

Have you been naked on a nudist beach?

• Yes, I am a true nudist.

Votes: 5 6.5%
  • I have tried it, and would like to do it again sometime.

Votes: 4 5.2%
  • I have tried it, but didn’t like it.

Votes: 1 1.3%
  • I haven’t done it, but would like to try some day.

Votes: 19 24.7%
  • No, and I will never do it.

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • Whatever…

Votes: 15 19.5%

• Total voters

Pikachu

Emperor
During the summer vacation I was close to a nudist beach. Then I was thinking: That’s something I haven’t tried before. Well, there have to be a first time for everything, so I went in, took off my clothes and enjoyed a nice time on the beach.

This experience changed my views on nudism. Previously I thought that nudism was mostly about dirty old men showing off their equipment, but that was not at all what happened at the nudist beach I visited. There was no indecent behaviour there. People acted just as if they didn’t even know they were naked. And there were not only old men there. Most age groups were well represented, and there were quite a few women there too.

I may still not become a true nudist, but nudists certainly have a valid point. Swimwear doesn’t really serve any rational purpose.

So what do you guys think about nudism? Do you wanna try?

I tried it, which is why I'm not allowed within 700 feet of any preschool anymore.

I'll just say the human body is, on average, not disgusting in any way and not something to be ashamed of. Never done nudism though.

No rational purpose??? It protects your giblets!!!

PS. Screenshot or it didn't happen / thread is useless without pics / tits or gtfo etc.

I would be concerned with my unnaturally high libido in the presence of a plethora of beautiful naked bodies (you do the math). Then again, I could just stay in waist-deep+ water all the time...

Tried it, didn't like it. I don't understand why so many people enjoy lying/walking around naked.

I'll just say the human body is, on average, not disgusting in any way and not something to be ashamed of. Never done nudism though.

On average is the key word here :lol: For those who have never been on a nude beach, hot chicks usually avoid them as plague. What you find there is often just :vomit:

Only tried it in the security of my own home.. felt good.
Not sure if i'd try it in public unless with support of a partner.
Not sure how the whole "ooh boobies, erection reaction" might go.. i mean.. do nudists get embarrased by erections?

Yes, or else your giblets will get cooked!
I'd be more worried about my breasts/nipples getting burnt - it'd be impossible to wear a bra, and probably very uncomfortable to wear a shirt.

NVer tried it, and not sure I'd want to. I like not having sand in my private parts.
Ooo and sand in the private parts - that could be awfully uncomfortable.

I would try it, however, I don't think I would really like it. It's not comfortable to sit naked, my balls get all smushed by my thighs or they stick to them. During serious physical activity my balls also are knocked around uncomfortably (I always rebound with shorts on), the only activity that seems like it would be comfortable naked (besides showering & sex) is strolling.

BTW, Pika, I love you & your threads. :D

Also, I've seen nudist magazines & it's truly amazing that there was not a single attractive person between the pages (male or female). Certainly anatomical features are beyond people's control but man, if I was forced to be a nudist I certainly wouldn't let my body go like some of those people had!

Not sure how the whole "ooh boobies, erection reaction" might go.. i mean.. do nudists get embarrased by erections?
I am also interested.

Actually I thought that with prudent answer I will be original, but it seems that CFC has lack of nudists :jesus:

Its not like erections are entirly a response to visual stimuli anyway.. obv, they can be totally random.

Id assume its a taboo to notice an erection in nudist society?

@Mise.. true.. still curious about how they deal with random erections!

On average is the key word here :lol: For those who have never been on a nude beach, hot chicks usually avoid them as plague. What you find there is often just :vomit:
I actually realized that the particular word "average" was the key one in my post! :p In any case, if I went to nudist beaches, the purpose wouldn't be seeing naked hot chicks. In fact, in any other conditions than right before, during, or after sex, I find "scantily clad" women hotter than fully naked ones.

NVer tried it, and not sure I'd want to. I like not having sand in my private parts.
That could be a problem, never thought about that to be fair. But I guess you'd lie on a blanket or something, not directly on the hot sand, wouldn't you? :)

I am also interested.
Me too.

Its not like erections are entirly a response to visual stimuli anyway.. obv, they can be totally random.

Id assume its a taboo to notice an erection in nudist society?

@Mise.. true.. still curious about how they deal with random erections!
From the magazines there are very few adolescent nudists so it's probably not much of a problem.

I actually realized that the particular word "average" was the key one in my post! :p In any case, if I went to nudist beaches, the purpose wouldn't be seeing naked hot chicks. In fact, in any other conditions than right before, during, or after sex, I find "scantily clad" women hotter than fully naked ones.

Sure, I just wanted to spoil the hopes of those who think they can get a free view of nice women on nude beaches. Actually, I don't think many young people like nudism, at least not in this country, can't speak for others.

Top Bottom