Are YOU a SWAGGART or a SWITT?

Are YOU a SWAGGART or a SWITT?

• Total voters

Plains-Cow

Best Resource; Always Wins
It’s been way too long since this has been talked about, but here we go with it…

Are you a:

SWAGGART

Sails up like you got a new roach sans-blovid. A sawtooth with that stump and grind, betting longs without sweating that time, drip-drip on the mind, you rock all-ass, no-brammo. When some samosa pops over in their popover all like, “Seen-a-minute, twisty?” you KNOW you got them covered.

“Do you know what I am saying?”

SWITT

Tight without being taught, loosey without being goosey, you know how to lowdown at the hoedown, s’nailing those freaknicks outta blastrange with what you’re carrying on those collarbones. You got pedigree to commit purger-y (RIP G.H.) but with the saw-zall still rockin’ that naw-naw for when things start gettin’ GRIMEY.

...which you already know they will, prefrontal cortex-goretex style.

What's it gonna be?

:confused:

I have no idea what you're talking about. At all.

I've heard of Jimmy Swaggart. However, that's probably not what you're referring to. My gut says you're using a mix of English and something else to say something I have no way of understanding.

So I give up.

I've heard of Jimmy Swaggart. However, that's probably not what you're referring to. My gut says you're using a mix of English and something else to say something I have no way of understanding.

So I give up.
Dwell on it. Break down every. Phrase. Visible. Chew on it. Think of it as a meditation for the anxious mind.

I'm more of a SWAMPTRON

When somebody shows up with smudges, I entice them with bulgarts. The hallmark of a swamptron, surely.

On tuesdays I sometimes feel like a snail
Powerful.

Depends, did I take an addy or smoke some weed?

Choice is an illusion. Naming oneself just locks one into the grid. The grid is the structure of death.

YES

Go with your gut. It won't be wrong.
Well in that case, I'd say many of the things we think of as discrete categories are actually continuous spectra. Asking if I'm a Swaggart or a Switt is like asking "is a hotdog a sandwich?", "is the ocean soup?", or "are viruses alive?" The question makes no sense because they way we define things is wrong.

A hot dog is not a sandwich! :p

Why not both? [pimp]:run:
I can see why you picked SWITT.

Choice is an illusion. Naming oneself just locks one into the grid. The grid is the structure of death.
Is choosing not to choose still making a choice?

ACKNOWLEDGED.

Well in that case, I'd say many of the things we think of as discrete categories are actually continuous spectra. Asking if I'm a Swaggart or a Switt is like asking "is a hotdog a sandwich?", "is the ocean soup?", or "are viruses alive?" The question makes no sense because they way we define things is wrong.
They are two difficult choices, indeed.

A hot dog is not a sandwich! :p
Is a meal made of two same-type bread slices on the outside with a different piece of bread-type slice in the middle of them a sandwich?

Shaka, when the walls fell.

I'm out of this thread. Nothing about it makes sense.

Top Bottom