Are you an Orphan????

• Yes

Votes: 2 3.3%
  • No

Votes: 59 96.7%

• Total voters

West German

Warlord
Maybe bordering on the sensitive side but I am wondering is anyone else an orphan besides me.

Nope, Did your parents die in march 45 in Dresden, or am I mistaking you with another poster?

Originally posted by Stapel
Nope, Did your parents die in march 45 in Dresden, or am I mistaking you with another poster?

He was born in '69, so I kinda doubt it. :hmm:

Yes, actually my mother and brother had fled from our Konigsburg home and were killed in the raid, luckily I lived. My father would die defending our house and my sister was killed by Russians after they looted our home and ***** her. I was born in 1943 and was only two when it happened. Later I was adopted by a young officer and his wife and lived happily ever after.

Originally posted by West German

Yes, actually my mother and brother had fled from our Konigsburg home and were killed in the raid, luckily I lived. My father would die defending our house and my sister was killed by Russians after they looted our home and ***** her. I was born in 1943 and was only two when it happened. Later I was adopted by a young officer and his wife and lived happily ever after.

Feel sorry for you pal :(
Thanlsfully, I'm not an orphan.

No I'm not, and I'm extremely grateful for that.

Originally posted by West German

That is a dramatical story! War stories can be very sad.

That is a dramatical story! War stories can be very sad.

you're right, my great grand mother lived during the mexican revolution (1910)
she was the 6th daughter of a rich Spanish businessman, they came to mexico in 1880 and settled here but since they were foreigners, revolutionaries killed her family but spared her life since she was only 4.

Thank God I'm not! :)

No... but that war story was pretty sad... :crying:

Thank god I was born after WWII :)

Frankly, no.

I would hate being an orphan with no family though.

Top Bottom