1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Are you Evil?

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by VanillaCube, Aug 18, 2002.

1. VanillaCube

VanillaCube Your local Schizophrenic

Take this Test at Emode.com and find out just how evil you are. http://www.emode.com/emode/tests/evil.jsp

this is a very compresensive evil test as most of the tests are at Emode but usually they are GREAT tests I have taken over twenty tests at Emode and I have yet to disagree any of them.
    It measures your evilness in four ways.
    here are my results.

first my overall evilness
    Well, you're kinda evil. They haven't reserved a place for you in Hell yet, but the leasing agents are starting their calls. (Sorry, no air conditioning.) We're guessing you find others' pain funny, your backstabbing knife is probably pretty sharp, and your sexual wiles have likely brought you enjoyment at the expense of your bunkmates a time or two. If more than one of those three things rings true, consider yourself a card-carrying evil person. If you're interested in recanting the evil thing, sensitivity counseling isn't a bad idea. Or else find a more sadistic career, like a bouncer or a metermaid. But hey, to each his own, and if your evilness fits, wear it. Keep reading for more evil details!

second my sexual evilness
    In the bedroom, you don't have an evil bone in your body — well maybe one, but ... aw, never mind. The moral lessons you learned as a child really stuck — we have a sneaking suspicion you're still haunted by the ghost of your parents' first sex lecture ("Heavy petting won't make you popular"). In bed, you're as generous as they come — you always put your partner's needs ahead of yours. And your bedroom is a sacred temple. Overall, you're an enlightened sexual wonder. Just remember, it's okay to go nuts on your birthday.

third my passive aggresivness
    Don't feel too bad about hiding your anger. At least, not right now. When your spleen ruptures from internalized stress, then you can feel bad about it. Passive people act that way because they're ultimately sweet and don't want to upset anyone. While that may work for the short term, you end up looking like a real back-stabber when you, ah, stab someone in the back. Try to deal with your problems up front, and you probably won't have to renew your concealed weapons permit this year.

and finally my Blackheartness
    Ooo hoo — you're one evil muther. Your heart is blacker than Darth Vader's helmet. For goodness' sake, next time think about that old lady's feelings before you push her down the escalator. And, really — you know as well as anyone that dropping kitties out the window to see if they can land on their feet is just an excuse to act evil. Yes, it's all part of being a free spirit who doesn't answer to anyone. Right or wrong, it's a fun way to live. But be careful — it all comes full-circle in the end

So overall for me I am Kinda evil I don't use sex for evil purposes but I hold a lot of aggresion back and I enjoy watching and doing evil things to other people :goodjob: so how about you?

2. Incubus0223

Incubus0223 UMM nothing

I took the test and here are my results

but i didn't sign up for the membership cuz i hate that stuff cuz of the third parties

anyhoo here is a snapshot of what i got

Attached Files:

3. nixon

nixon Rationale is leaving you

:D

4. Incubus0223

Incubus0223 UMM nothing

Nixon was evil!!!!

i could've done that if i tried i think i know what was the evil stuff

5. nixon

Excerpt from one's conversation with A.L.I.C.E.:

Q: Alice, howcome one is evil?

A: Easy, it's all part of God's plan for you to take over the world one day.

There ya go. :D

6. IceBlaZe

IceBlaZe Atheist Proselytizer

7. Becka

Becka M AS IN MARTINI

I'm a little evil.

8. BCLG100

BCLG100 Music Master

im quite evil
    :satan::satan::satan::satan:

edit-oops that didnt come ou twell i was one line from the evil end

Attached Files:

• evil.gif
      evil.gif
      File size:
      342 bytes
      Views:
  9. Becka

Becka M AS IN MARTINI

Off the scales! :eek: :satan: :D

10. BCLG100

BCLG100 Music Master

woh that was quick even before i could edittheir must be some evil in you to know that

11. Becka

Becka M AS IN MARTINI

Oh yes. :D Now you're getting the idea....... :nya:

12. BCLG100

BCLG100 Music Master

we should start calling you becka darkshade

13. Mikoyan

Mikoyan Digimortal

---------------------------------------------------------------------
    My detailed results:
    Well, you're kinda evil. They haven't reserved a place for you in Hell yet, but the leasing agents are starting their calls. (Sorry, no air conditioning.) We're guessing you find others' pain funny, your backstabbing knife is probably pretty sharp, and your sexual wiles have likely brought you enjoyment at the expense of your bunkmates a time or two. If more than one of those three things rings true, consider yourself a card-carrying evil person. If you're interested in recanting the evil thing, sensitivity counseling isn't a bad idea. Or else find a more sadistic career, like a bouncer or a metermaid. But hey, to each his own, and if your evilness fits, wear it. Keep reading for more evil details!
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------
    So, you have a healthy sex drive — good for you! No one likes a prude. In general, you give as well as you get, though everyone can get a little selfish under the covers, so don't beat yourself up about going for the big one on your birthday. And while you're at it, go ahead and admit it — you've probably flashed a big smile to get your way in the bedroom before. But for the most part, you strike us as a pretty generous lover who's doing well at keeping your raw, sexual power in check. Yeah, baby!
    Don't feel too bad about hiding your anger. At least, not right now. When your spleen ruptures from internalized stress, then you can feel bad about it. Passive people act that way because they're ultimately sweet and don't want to upset anyone. While that may work for the short term, you end up looking like a real back-stabber when you, ah, stab someone in the back. Try to deal with your problems up front, and you probably won't have to renew your concealed weapons permit this year.
    Ooo hoo — you're one evil muther. Your heart is blacker than Darth Vader's helmet. For goodness' sake, next time think about that old lady's feelings before you push her down the escalator. And, really — you know as well as anyone that dropping kitties out the window to see if they can land on their feet is just an excuse to act evil. Yes, it's all part of being a free spirit who doesn't answer to anyone. Right or wrong, it's a fun way to live. But be careful — it all comes full-circle in the end.

14. Becka

Becka M AS IN MARTINI

Yes, you should. We're registered at Neimen Marcus. :mwaha: :satan: ;)

15. BCLG100

BCLG100 Music Master

your sig is also evil you have to keep reading it cos you dont really know what your seeing ;)

16. nixon

Is it your sparetime masochist career shining through, Becka? :D :mwaha:

17. Hitro

Hitro Feistus Raclettus

You wish nixon, you wish...

My evil factor was one to the right, probably because I'm a sociopath and therefore don't answer logically...

18. Finvola

Finvola Where's my pie?

I'm only Kinda Evil, I guess I have to try harder! :)

19. BCLG100

BCLG100 Music Master

you dont try your either naturally evil or not at all

20. G-Man

G-Man A One Man's War

"Finally, the truth is revealed - you're pure evil"

Who am I to argue with Emode.com ? :D