Are you going to join another team?

Are you going to join another team?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I am willing, since being there from the beginning is key to the gaming experience.
I am tired by having "veterans" mocking quite potent plans just to lose out later, after having spent some 10 pages of hyperscript to keep you down. Brutal dictatorships never win DG's, and I was happy when turn 125 came around, but would have preferred a landing IMMEDIATELY after the UN ruling expired. However, I am very pleased to have served under Rik, truly the Golden Age of Fanatica. We did a lot with a very little.

Reservation, if the ISDG team is for CFC, that is the stated preference, but only for the people there, not the site name. If the culture is similar to what I saw 105-115, I will change without hesitation, if it is run the way Rik ran it, I would serve.

I was questioning whether to join CDZ or CFC before it started. :p
Besides, I've always questioned myself what it's there.

When there was a CDZ gathering at Stapel's (The Hague) they were all discussing the situation (early state) where I of course didn't take a part of. :cry:

Matrix said:
I was questioning whether to join CDZ or CFC before it started. :p
Besides, I've always questioned myself what it's there.
(by "what" do you mean "why"? If so, me too ;))

I told CDZ if we lost I be be knocking on their doorsteps. In fact, I had assumed if anyone from CDZ was interested in playing, they would play at civfanatics since all of the big folk there are big name civfanatics--or at least used to be... it was after I joined this team I found out about theirs.

But yeah, I'll be joining CDZ.

When there was a CDZ gathering at Stapel's (The Hague) they were all discussing the situation (early state) where I of course didn't take a part of. :cry:
You know, I had actually thought about how at their get togethers you would not be allowed to strategize with them :undecided:

CFC and CDZ hadn't met each other by then. And they also stated once they didn't want to perform any diplomacy when meeting for real.

By the way, I meant to say "what it's like there".

I want to be able to follow the game and lurk. Lurk even more hardcore than I do here.

If any body joins a team, ask them to grant me "membership" so that I can fufill my naughty little pleasure. Most appreciated.

If they'll have me. :)

Edit: Removed

What, did you cheat in one of your games?

Edit: Removed

Yep. I have an application to Apolyton for their current game. No response yet though.

Right now, they are 4th in points so I would like to see if I can help them get into the finals. Then I can bring the pain to those who destroyed us. :mwaha: I will have to work on my first 50 turns though. ;)

Are we allowed to join the other game? I'd like to do that, but I thought that I read somewhere that both games are being played on the same map? :hmm: What other teams remain in that group?

I have given this a considerable amout of thought and decided that I shall swallow my pride and join a team that would accept me. I would join DZ and I do hope he can help me in the process.

Hope you won't choke yourself in the process. :lol: (I mean while swallowing.) It is a big thing, you are a proud man, at least that is my impression.

One thing I dont know what to do, is How do I actualy go abouts using my refugee status. I tried to PM DZ, but apperently his inbox is full.

CivGeneral said:
One thing I dont know what to do, is How do I actualy go abouts using my refugee status. I tried to PM DZ, but apperently his inbox is full.

I think this is a new game, so we do not need any fancy legal stuff.

Top Bottom