Are You Going to Watch the Debates?

Will You Watch?

• No

• Yes, Live

• Yes, afterwards

• I will wait for Jimmy Kimmel to tell me what happened.

Results are only viewable after voting.
couldn't you just do that when the primaries start
They're here! This is it!

And so is the debate let's goooooo :popcorn:

Elizabeth Warren needs a personal trainer and some supplements.

Ohhhhh shiiiii Beto's doing it in Spanish!

It's on youtube, live, two different channels!

Jay Inslee stop making that weird gesture.

Beto on healthcare: "The biggest provider on mental health in Texas in the county jail. My plan would expand on this success."

Castro: "Heartbreaking... It should also piss us all off" HELL. YEAH. A Marshall Plan for Central America HELL. YEAH.

ohhhhh shiiiiiii Cory Booker is doing it in Spanish albiet more choppy!

No. I'm already sold on Buttigieg for my primary vote. I don't know how anyone could poll the Democrats Abroad primary, so I cant vote strategic.

I'm watching. For my money, Warren's doing well. High energy, confidence. Gives the strongest impression of being up on every issue and being able to speak forcefully for her stance on it.

She had a great answer on guns.

The Corey Booker shows up "I live the ghetto. Just last year I had to shoot my neighbor with an assault rifle"

No. I'm already sold on Buttigieg for my primary vote. I don't know how anyone could poll the Democrats Abroad primary, so I cant vote strategic.
@Lexicus fight fight fight fight!

The Spanish feels like pandering.

Every time they say that we can do something awesome like canceling debt and free healthcare I get a little shot of USA! USA! USA! in my brain. They're all giving pretty strong performances except Tulsi in my opinion.

Tim Ryan also seems to me not ready for prime time. And Inslee comes off as a little awkward, at least as he starts answering a question. Substance seems fine, but presentation matters.

Overall tone is nice. Neither dwelling on Trump nor avoiding discussion of him when its relevant. Respectful of one another.

Last edited:
I'm liking Tim Ryan. Liking him as a "that guy" guy. Klobuchar is definitely the weakest link on this. Tulsi feels like she's not warmed up. Bad form rather than bad class.

The Spanish feels like pandering.

Every time they say that we can do something awesome like canceling debt and free healthcare I get a little shot of USA! USA! USA! in my brain. They're all giving pretty strong performances except Tulsi in my opinion.
Castro not doing the Spanish bit but launching his campaign in Puerto Rico is looking the real latin high ground.

Tulsi owned him in that exchange. Not even close. She made him look foolish and he fed into it rather than giving up.

I wish Warren would elbow into the debate more. I want to hear more of her platform. I really like De Blasio.

I got in late so I'll have to watch a repeat, kinda bummed to hear Tulsi got off to a slow start, not that she has a chance.

Ryan hurt himself with that stumble, the bases of both parties want us to get the hell out and he's conflating the Taliban with Al Qaeda to hang around.

eh, repeats in 2 hours

Top Bottom