Are You Going to Watch the Debates?

Will You Watch?

• No

• Yes, Live

• Yes, afterwards

• I will wait for Jimmy Kimmel to tell me what happened.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Bernie should have asked Biden if the woman is Hillary Clinton. It would be interesting seeing him trying to evade the question.

The Biden vs Bernie one-on-one audience-free debate is right now.

(1) I like that there's no audience
(2) So far, this is by far Biden's most coherent debate performance. 27 minutes in and he's only made one notable mistake, which was calling H1N1 "N1H1."

Yup, here it is, Biden vs. Sanders (March 15th 2020)

Right-wing was pushing Biden dementia earlier today with his virtual Illinois town hall.
Wanders off camera starting 15:45

Bernie should have asked Biden if the woman is Hillary Clinton. It would be interesting seeing him trying to evade the question.
LOL...that's a softball. Just say "no, what would make you think that?" I think Biden did a pretty good job of making it clear that he has been having talks with Elizabeth Warren about the shape of the general campaign and the prospective administration, and Sanders was wise to try to avoid the issue as best he could. He got dinged when the moderator pressed there and he had to make it obvious that no, he's not in any position where people would take those kind of calls from him so hasn't had any reason to think who his VP should be.

Watching a repeat now, Biden's doing good...and not because I have lowered expectations for him ;)

He's not a bad debater, he could handily beat Trump

...and Bernie just aint that good

Last edited:
Top Bottom