Votes: 2 16.7%
  • Other (please post comments below)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Abstain

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

FionnMcCumhall

Emperor
Please let the website office know if you are happy with the site and what you would like to see added to the site to enhance it if it isnt making you happy :)

website link

Why don't you provide a link? ;)

Very much so, Fionn. From the great opening page all the way through. Excellent work. I'd kinda like to see the pictures in the History section larger, if that's possible. But, you have done an excellent job of bringing an idea to fruition.

Lacks some content as of now, but makes up for it in good solutions design-wise. more clickable pictures would be preferable (maps...)
some fine-tuning here and there of course, but I very much like the direction you are heading in.

:goodjob:

Edit:

A suggestion: Why not make a clickable map of the governmental info-pic, where you can click the names/avatars to link to sending them a pm, and click the branch names to go directly to their respective threads

having one's officials in one's buddy list also works, but this way would look more professional I think ;)

Aside from a few minor usability glitches, this is looking pretty good!

One thing I noticed was some frames have their own scrollbars and in my case I had to scroll Netscape's frame in order to see the scrollbar within the frame. Think that was in the government page. Also how do you go back in the "news channel" page?

Looks and functions pretty good. The provinces page is misleading because it shows DGIII. I realize there are no provincal boundaries yet for DGIV, but perhaps this should at least be mentioned on that page. I also wonder what will be the eventual difference between the Staff page and the Contact page. Contact is just a place holder at the moment.

Originally posted by DaveShack
Aside from a few minor usability glitches, this is looking pretty good!

One thing I noticed was some frames have their own scrollbars and in my case I had to scroll Netscape's frame in order to see the scrollbar within the frame. Think that was in the government page. Also how do you go back in the "news channel" page?

Your not sposed to navigate in the news channel area. If something is popping up in there other than election results i need to know so i can fix it.

I think he refers to this.
Looks like you have an issue with having links opening into the right frame, or window even ;)

Attachments

• newschannel_framebug.jpg
    newschannel_framebug.jpg
    48.6 KB · Views: 97
Not bad Fionn!

On the menu bar, I would move the Home option to be the first one (from left).

I would also change how the mouseovers work on the menu bar. If you mouse over a menu item with no secondary options, any previous options should be blanked.

Great start!

-- Ravensfire

Top Bottom