Are you happy with your appearance?

Not terrible, I guess. Probably could stand to put on a few more pounds of muscle, and I need to figure out how to shave such that I maintain a constant stubble (the window's kinda small).

bigfoot, do I even want to know how you got that up so fast?
Searching "reunited peaches and herb" on youtube isn't that hard you know. :p

Only thing i wish is that my skin would be a couple shades whiter, so i don't get confused as an Italian tourist when i'm in Poland...

I'm so pale I glow (And this is after spending years of running around in the Texas sun every morning), I have a large nose, my teeth are permanently yellow-ish, and whenever I smile I looked like a crazed slasher-killer guy.
Just the way I like it.:evil:

Only thing i wish is that my skin would be a couple shades whiter, so i don't get confused as an Italian tourist when I'm in Poland...
Your skin should be a couple shades darker, didn't you say that you where part black?

I'm so pale I glow (And this is after spending years of running around in the Texas sun every morning), I have a large nose, my teeth are permanently yellowish, and whenever I smile I looked like a crazed slasher-killer guy.
Just the way I like it.:evil:

I thought you where a crazed slasher-killer guy and that's why you keep showing up in my back seat:run:

Your skin should be a couple shades darker, didn't you say that you where part black?

Yes my Latin side, appearentally had 1 black ancestor, which would be my great great grandmother iirc. That is why my skin is darker then most europeans.

Nah, I just have an obsession with hiding in people's backseats when they aren't looking. But don't worry, I am getting therapy for it.

I think I saw you in therapy yesterday. :crazyeye: Were you the one with the bloody knife?

Top Bottom