Are You Male or Female?

Are You Male or Female?

• Male

Votes: 191 94.1%
  • Female

Votes: 12 5.9%

• Total voters
Originally posted by John-LP

Uhhh, you`re right, we`ll start calling people who live in the U.S, United Statesians...lol...We`re called Americans cause it is in our countries name. Canadians are called such cause Canada is in their name. It is on a level of nationality, not hemispherical or continental descriptions. Ask any person to give one name to those living in the Western Hemisphere, they`ll say "American". Such a stupid thing to whine about if you ask me.

Also I get the feeling you blame, ready?, United Statesians for this as well. We were`nt the ones who made it up, so go bittch to Europe and everyone else for it.

not again... :sleep:

... i just cast the 100th vote so i guess i percentile this...
92% male and 8% female.

98 to 4 and counting!

I'm male.

Originally posted by Gainy bo

!!! No its not. A Transexuall is just someone who dresses up as a man/woman when they are actually a woman/man. It is just a way of dressing, not an actual gender.

It's ****ing not. you shouldn't write about things you don't know anything about.

What you are describeing is a Transvestite. NOT A TRANSEXUALL.

They are just as alike as a horse and a cat.

Håkan,

One who wishes to be considered by society as a member of the opposite sex.

That is a definition of a transexuall. It is also what i described :p

Håkan,

That is a definition of a transexuall. It is also what i described :p

Some one who wear clothes that usually is used by the opposit sex is not someone who wishes to be considered by society as a member of the opposite sex. You imbecile fool.

:mischief: i admit i was kinda off, but think of it this way...

If they "wish" to be a member of the opposite sex, then that means they haven't actually had the sex change yet. But will still dress as a man or woman :)

Well.. that seems a bit fabricated... but I guess for some people taht's the case.

But that was not what you said before.

But that was not what you said before.

You are right, it's not. I was explaining what i said before, so it couldnt be. I wasn't very clear in what i meant. Sorry for any confusion.

EDIT: Im not going to reply to that, cause i dont want to drag this thread further OT. Ill just Pm you.

You are right, it's not. I was explaining what i said before, so it couldnt be. I wasn't very clear in what i meant. Sorry for any confusion.

reconstruction explanation

Top Bottom