Are you pre-ordering?

Preorder?

• Yes, I have or will preorder the game.

Votes: 386 68.7%
  • No, I'm going to wait and see.

Votes: 176 31.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am preordering the 25th Anniversary edition. But I have a question about that for which i have not been able to find the answer yet.
Does the 25th Anniversary edition have different printings for different languages, or is the whole printrun in English? If someone has found any information about that, please post it here also. The reason why i am asking is that i have a preorder from German Amazon with the hope that only one Anniversary edition version is made and i will be able to get the English edition.
Usually Germany has a RoW or region free edition. Which should make it possible to change the language of the game on steam. But that's speculation on my part, based on other games on steam, including civilization 5.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Just pre-ordered today.

Normally I would wait until late in the day at least until a couple of reviews from the more reputable sites gave a game the thumbs up, but I've enjoyed every civ incarnation (including civ5!) and the bits of civ6 we've seen so far look really really good, so feel confident pre-ordering (despite the inevitable bugs, mis-balanceing issues, etc).

Plus the Aztecs look badass :ar15:

Usually Germany has a RoW or region free edition. Which should make it possible to change the language of the game on steam. But that's speculation on my part, based on other games on steam, including civilization 5.

I am not worried about the ingame language, i bet most major European languages are represented ingame. I am asking about the physical components of the 25th Anniversary edition. If they are printed in different languages, or all 20k copies are in English.

As I'm still unsure whether my laptop will be able to run the game or not, I'll try the demo before buying.

Not this time: It is regionally restricted this time. I hate it, another customer - unfriendly habit... :mad:

I will decide once I go through the vids that will be posted by those youtubers who had early access, so far all the signs are good though

Not this time: It is regionally restricted this time. I hate it, another customer - unfriendly habit... :mad:
Why do you think that? Nothing of that can be found on Amazon.de. I would still count on being able to change the language to any supported language via Steam.

While I am still evaluating if preordering, it would be useful for the community to post, please, the web site where civ vi is cheaper, bonus codes sharing will also be deeply appreciated

Thx

Just preordered from a place where they, only today, sold for half the price of the steam price, 299nok (or $40)

Still haven't accessed the serial so I think I can always cancel if by any chance the lets play stuff tomorrow is terrible.

:eek:That's a fine sale, indeed ! I preordered Day One Edition (aztec dlc, map, soundtrack, steelbox beside game) for 51 euro (57 dollar).

Well.. the let's play videos were too much for my hearth.. I couldn't control myself and pre-ordered it today.. I wish I had more self discipline, specially because I pre ordered civV, bought all the stuff and didn't enjoy it as much as the older ones. Adding my lack of time I couldn't even play with all the civs I paid for. I'm also against this "new" trend of pre order and DLC, I think it hurts the gamers community. But alas its CIV, it is justified! =]
Now I'm hoping to feel the joy!

I buy every mainline Civ game and all the DLCs for them. I simply must. In the end, I didn't like 5 as much as 4, but I still don't regret it by a mile.

Civ6 already pre'd, no regrets.

From what I've seen so far, Civ6 looks more promising than 5. It may even unseat 4 from its place in my heart!

Pre ordered last night. Usually I am pretty careful about what I buy but I am really excited by what I have seen so far. Haven't played Civ since about 3 years ago when I stopped playing IV. I loved it but I was terrible at it.

Completely missed V and was thinking about buying it on sale when I saw that VI was only a few weeks away. Recently upgraded my business computer to an i7 with a 27" curved monitor so I am ready to go.

$100 (NZ) for the amount of play I expect to get seems like a fair trade.

Just pre ordered the normal version. Wanted to order the deluxe but my GF said we have to save money :(

Ordered from GMG that still has 22% of!

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom