Ares de Borg and Delta_Strife's the Sounds of Ships Contest

Delta_Strife

Deity
Supporter

Hello everyone!

Ares de Borg and myself are proud to offer a new contest for the CIVIII community. We have created this in part because I believe it is important for people to realize the hard work Ares puts into every unit he does the sounds for.

So lets get onto the contest.

To win, you should id and name 10 different songs used in Delta_Strife's naval units victory sounds. Entries will be sent in via PM to Delta_Strife and passed on with the submitter's name omitted to Ares for judgment in order to guarantee that no one can complain of bias. A leader board will be posted below so you can see how you are doing compared to the group. The person who has the most correct will win the contest. The prize is you get to choose the next naval ship Delta_Strife does if he has the model. In case of a tie for first both members will win!

Rules:
1. Each entry must have at least 2 songs from the 3 era's that Delta_Strife has done for a total of 10 songs ID'ed.
2. You must PM Delta_Strife you entries by Oct 11/2013.
3. In your PM please include your top 3 choices for ships in order to guarantee we have the model if not you will be asked to pick some more ships.
4. Please keep your guesses secret so we can give everyone an equal chance of winning and playing.

To make things even easier for you: Sometimes there are songs hidden in the fidget sounds as well. ;)

Please send your entries in the following format: Name of the Unit - Name of the song.

Have fun!

First entries have arrived, great job! Now I'm tempted to give 100 extra fluffy points for the guy that recognizes the Lupo Class Fidget song. ;)

Hint: Italian movies around the time the ship went into service. Also popular in Germany.

Since we only had two entries Ares and I have decided both contestants win!!!

However for those who are curious who got what place.
1st goes to Etain!
2nd goes to AnthonyBoscia!

Congrats to the people that entered. Anothony if you would let me know what you would like for a ship that would be helpful. :)

Top Bottom