Aretanian Land Grants (New BLG)

Very cool, thecommonnate. Thank you. The map has been updated once again. :)

Ok, I worked later than I thought, but I'm here finally to announce the official opening of this Land Auction/ Lottery. It will run for approximately 40 hours from now, for a total of 48 hours. If you'd like to buy a Tile, just PM me with the Tile locatin and the Tiles minimum bid (or more!). So far I have received no PMs, so your chances are excellent.

Well, people, it's been over 31 hours since the start of the current Land Auction/ Lottery. That leaves us less than 17 hours to record your bids. If you're thinking about owning a Tile or Tiles (or more Tile(s), PM your bids to me soon.

Thanks.

Well, I received no bids via PM for any tiles.

The Land Auction/Lottery is now officially over.

I bid on and received a Land Grant for all the remaining tiles, therefore no need for another Land Auction until we get some more land! :rotfl:

Two comments; I PMed you bids for several tiles, and I do not own the Gold tile.
Ok, you're right. I was just checking to see if anyone was reading this thread... :sad: :blush:

First off, we have a problem with granting Water Tiles. These were never really the King's to give away. As King, I did try to grant myself the Water Tiles southeast of the capital to form my own business. But the credit became frozen, my loans didn't go through, and the businesses were never formed. Then with the rebellion, I was soon out of power, with no declaration of granting myself the Water Tiles. Now I'm an ordinary citizen with no power to grant such things to myself or anyone else, darnnit. In this new (or old) Representative from of government, I'm not sure of the process of securing leases for off-shore businesses. We'll probably have to take that up with Lord Civius. But personally, I don't have a problem with it, other than I can barely see the Tiles on the map, and can't verify the minimu cost. It looks to me like you have it covered, but I'm not sure.

Secondly, what you're saying in your second point is that you are voluntarily turning in your Land Grant for the Gold Hills outside of NG? Quite unusual, Diamondeye, but if you want to hand that land back to the government, we'll sure oblige you on that.

So we need an approval from the Federation on off-shore leases before I can grant you those Water Tiles. Then we'll send in work details to fence off your former Land Grant area and make those hills a Federal Gold Mine.

I turned in the land grant on the Gold mine when I was ordered by my King, sir Cyc. I never asked to reclaim it and therefore expected it to be government property still ;)

And yes, we need Civius in on the water tile business. I believe I PMed him about it when he was in charge of this BLG, and he said he was going to implement it sometime, so there should be a good chance that it might still be happening :)

I turned in the land grant on the Gold mine when I was ordered by my King, sir Cyc. I never asked to reclaim it and therefore expected it to be government property still ;)
:) Well, you were told twice, once by me and once by LC, that no one revoked, denied, or ordered you to give up your land, Diamondeye. Your attempt to return the Land Grant to the former Monarchy was never recorded by this office. Therefore, if you now wish to give up your gold hills, this action would be completely voluntary and, we feel, unpressured. You might wish to check with you tax consultant about getting a tax break for donating land back to the government.

I'll leave that decision to the Land Grant Office, I have no rambling desire to give my land away, but neither do I have any real interest in keeping it. Perhaps the Jewelers of New Arkadia could make better use of it...?

Please go ahead and submit a bid, civplayah. I seriously doubt anyone is going to try and outbid you. Diamondeye was the only one to bid last time, and his bid was held up by redtape. Now the problem will be the Bank (ART). With no bookkeeping, purchasing anything will be difficult. :dunno:

The Aretanian Land Grant Office officially awards Diamondeye the following Grants.

Fish 3N1E of "Seidrik"
Fish off coast of "Borsippa"

Payment can be made with some fine seafood dinners. :)

The Aretanian Land Grant Office officially awards civplayah the following Grant.

2E of "Seidrik"

Enjoy civplayah.

Top Bottom