Aretanian Land Grants (New BLG)

It is now 9PM GMT so bidding for tiles if officially closed. Participation is decent. I am announcing that since it would be unfair for me to bid I will be granting myself one tile after each TC at the Minimum bid. This will allow all citizens a crack at it before me. I am also going to stop asking if a player wants the tile he wins in the Land lottery. The tile will be assigned to him and he will be charged the minimium for it. Thanks to all who bidded this time around.

Sounds fair to me. You need land also.

Have to go change my post in the Lottery thread, though. I said I was willing to purchase my bonus tile before I read your post above.

Great Auction, Lord Civius.

You said that you will automatically charge the minimum price for the won land tile, however, I do not have enough money in my ART account to pay for the land.

I don't know what the general rule for that is, but I would like to purchase the tile and am willing to take out a Signature Loan for it. I will post this in the PBA and ART aswell, but I currently have 86Y in my ART account, and I will ask for a 514Y in a loan at the PBA to pay off the coal.
(I bought 64Y worth of ink and quill from civplayah).

There was just too much red tape trying to figure out who wants them or not. I will give you until the update to make the necessary monetary moves.

Scratch the PBA loan, I'm taking it from the ART.

um....could i just grab a tile near the center of the map with some food resources? :please: (food is because Lord Drake needs his :coffee: )

um....could i just grab a tile near the center of the map with some food resources? :please: (food is because Lord Drake needs his :coffee: )

There isn't much food in the center of the map that isn't taken. May I recommend the Cows (3 Hammers) East of Warfire or the Wheat east of Babylon (1 Hammer, 1 Gold). It is a free tile so going for one with more gold yields will help you in the long run. Perhaps a town to name after yourself?

i'll go with the 1 hammer, 1 gold tile, and thanks for the advice.(i have no idea what i'm doing)

i would like to request the tile 2E of Barcelona, im new do to civ demo. and this will be my first tile

NOTICE!

As I'm stepping in for Lord Civius in the ALG Manager position, I would like to announce a new Land Lottery coming soon. If you have not received your free RPG tile yet, please post quickly..

OK, I'm waiting for new screenshots of our nation. Once I have these, I will post the preliminary announcement for our next Land Lottery/ Auction.

Be prepared to PM me your bids for the tiles you want.

I will be looking at involving myself in the Land Auctions. Fairness and integrity will be foremost in my involvement.

PRELIMINARY ANNOUNCEMENT -

The maps have been done, reflecting the info I have available. Some Tile allocations may be missing. If you remember bidding on a Tile through Lord Civius or myself earlier in the game and can link to the discussion, please post below. I don't want to leave anyone out, or sell their Tile. Please do this quickly, if applicable.

Notice: The Land Auction will start the bidding process in 24 hours. Any new Tiles captured by our Cultural borders the last Turn Chat will be included in this lottery.

Once the 24 hours has expired the bidding period for the next Land Lottery/ Auction will begin. It will last 48 hours. If you aren't sure on the bidding
process read section 6 of the rules and post any questions in the RPG questions thread. Both are pinned in the RPG Forum.

Look through the maps below or the maps above (same maps, without the Tile ownership borders) and choose the Tile(s) you would like to bid on. Remember that if a Tile is marked in one Quadrant as owned, but that same Tile shows up on another Quadrant's map unmarked, the marked Tile takes precedence. It is easy to trace owned Ties, so if you want to bid on a Tile that is close to the edge of a map, check the bordering map to see if that Tile is already owned by someone else.

I will announce the official opening of the Land Auction when I get off work, but if you'd like to bid immeaditely after the 24 hour period, that's fine. Remember to PM your bid to me.

The Northwest Quadrant - Ibisinia
Spoiler :

Land Grants:

Diamondeye- Yellow
City of New Giruvegan
Gold Mine, 1N of NG
Rice, SW of NG

Dutchfire- Red
Ivory Camp, 1N,2E of NG

Joe Harker- Orange
Copper Mine, SE of NG

The Northeast Quadrant - The Dark East
Spoiler :

Land Grants:
Provoshogun- Limegreen
Iron, Edorai 2N
vra- Orange
Wheat, Babylon E
Cyc- Purple
Coal, Seidrik E

The Southwest Quadrant - New Arkadia
Spoiler :

Land Grants:
Lord Civius- Blue
Cattle Pasture 2N of Arkadia

Vandal Warlord- Black
Town of Kassite,
Kassite S
SW of madrid

Diamondye- Yellow
Rice, 2E,1S of Madrid

Dutchfire- Red
Town 1E of Seville
Mine 1N2E of Barcelona
Town 1S2W of Madrid
Town 1E of Madrid

TCN- Lightblue
Gem Mine, 2S of Madrid
Gem Mine, 1N,2E of Seville

Provoshogun- Limegreen
Iron Mine Arkadia 2W
Hill Santiago 2N,1W

WarHammer- Grey
Town, E of Arkadia
Hill, 2E Cordoba

Civplayah- White
Dyes E of Barcelona

Ice2K4- Purple
Gem Mine 1S of Madrid
Town SE of Arkadia

The Southeast Quadrant - Arete Proper
Spoiler :

Land Grants:
Cyc- Purple
Grassland, 1N,2W of Arete
Hills, 1N,3W of Arete
City of Arete
Town, Arete E
Horses, Arete W
Town, Arete SW
Town, Venice SW

TCN- Light Blue
Copper, Arete S
City of Venice
Coal, Venice 1N1W

WarHammer- Grey
Dyes, 2S,1W of Arete

Provolution- Limegreen
Pigs, 2N,1E of Arete

The exact time for the land grant is monday the 13th at 4:30 correct. Is this a meeting similar to the turn disscusions?

Cyc I own the Coal NW of Venice as well.

Other then that everythings great, great job!

The exact time for the land grant is monday the 13th at 4:30 correct. Is this a meeting similar to the turn disscusions?

The exact time of the Land Auction is 24 hours after the day and time of my post above (post 76). Whatever time you see there, it's 24 hours after that time.

It's not a meeting or gathering of any type. It's just a 48 hour period within which any citizen may send a Personal Message (PM) to me containing a bid for 1 or more Tiles. If you have the high bid, the Tile is granted to you.

Did you read the rules?

Cyc I own the Coal NW of Venice as well.

Other then that everythings great, great job!
thecommonnate, I couldn't find the post where you were granted the Coal NW of Venice, but I'll take your word for it. Personally, I believe I purchased the Tile SW of Venice, but it's not marked. Guess I'll bid on it. :)

Top Bottom