Argentina III: Argentina is Missing!

Who is still active around these parts, anyway?

It's been something over 13.5 years to go from having a glut of games to just one at a time.

Oh, to relive the days of mass extirpation of civilization in early IOT games

Great thing about them is they're really easy to run.

No orders no systems just pure aggression and nukes.
The good ole days of claim 1/3 of the world and then nuke Mecca for lulz.

Nuclear war wouldn’t even do that much damage I bet

Nostalgia for the old days of IOT may well be described as an act of mental (not physical, in other words, not vulgar, thank you kindly) self-pleasure. However, one must confess it is somewhat gauche to do so in a subforum that is effectively a mausoleum

Nuclear war wouldn’t even do that much damage I bet
God. I love how nukes were basically just expedited land clearance (shoutout to Thor for trying to make them have lasting consequences though).

I'll miss those days of being so ridiculous and carefree.

Nostalgia for the old days of IOT may well be described as an act of mental (not physical, in other words, not vulgar, thank you kindly) self-pleasure. However, one must confess it is somewhat gauche to do so in a subforum that is effectively a mausoleum

By Xolotl, it's important to honor what is gone. I was reminded of a community I helped found, so I poked my head in to see what was up. For all the conflicts, this is a place I met many good people, cut my teeth in leadership and management skills, and even developed one of my first crushes in; I even still maintain contact with some of the people I met here. It holds a special place in my heart.

But you're right; with almost 5 months since last activity, this is pretty safely The End. Thanks for the memories everyone, and best of luck in wherever life takes you.

Good to see you, man.

Glad to see people are still here. Is anyone planning on launching an IOT any time soon? If not, I might do so.

Glad to see people are still here. Is anyone planning on launching an IOT any time soon? If not, I might do so.
The forum was effectively dead, but TK took that as a challenge so now we've got a classic IOT going.

The forum was effectively dead, but TK took that as a challenge so now we've got a classic IOT going.
Speaking of which, you should do an update.

You use more or less any image-editing program and bucket-fill any subdivisions.

Top Bottom