Argentina III: Argentina is Missing!

The prospect of the macro and micro levelage of control in play, in the level of detailing and depth while avoiding unneccessary complexity, is springing to thought. I have to state my excellent joy with NESCraft III. A scale of flexibity with foundation is of joyful consideration, as was in the case with Fallen Star. Although I had set in the past for trying a more... macro game as it were a more focal that allowed the important of the localised might make a interesting engagement. This will be brainstormmed...

it's just going to turn into very patient explanations about how the villain's plan will not work and never had a chance to work because they're absolutely deranged, are you sure you want that

The Anti-Ozymandias

It is tough living without Discord. How did we ever do it years ago?

Looks like anything using Cloudflare is down.

It all comes tumbling down.

Hopefully. I was gone for an hour from this hellsite and I come back to half the internet being down and a dozen notifications. I need to yell at tankie chat for six hours.

lancer iot.PNG

Some of you may not support New Solidarity Front, and that's okay, because you're getting banned

The Lancer campaign idea I was working on a long time ago was going to be a Harrison Armory team screwing around in the Dawnline Shore. Too bad Discord is down. Now it'll never happen.

Edit: Does anyone else in the community run voice campaigns or is it all mostly text?

Tragically, roll20's voice chat function has disappeared, really making sure it won't happen

Hi y’all I was asleep like a good little Australian. I assume the internet has been chugging along normally without our presence

Discord's back up. I assume we're still on for Tuesday and still on Discord?

It is tough living without Discord. How did we ever do it years ago?

We were smol, innocent beans who did not yet appreciate the anxiety of a dozen plus channels greeting us when we entered a chatroom.

Cloudflare and Discord (plus other softwares that use) are connective.
There be a reason why Discord and certains games go off at the same time...

Perhaps one day the fabled IOT Telegram will be a thing?

Fabled, dreaded, scorned... words.

Top Bottom