Argh! RFC noob moment :(

I was playing the included RFC mod and I decided to play as Saladin, I was ONE turn away from winning the Historical victory when I clicked "Take control of civ" (Turkey), thinking I was going to be vassalizing the new country (I had declared war on them and fighting their army). So, in 1290, I was now Turkey, next turn, Saladin (all my work), won.

That is actually... pretty bad. :p There is a whole thread with stuff like this on the RFC boards... :lol:

I wouldn't call that cheating. Losing over a silly mistake like that shouldn't count as a loss

Cheat you mean?

Going back to the move before the mistake, when the mistake is mechanical or game control mechanics related rather than strategic decision related is not cheating in anyone's book. OTOH, how can you cheat at what is in the end a game of solitaire? :lol:

How can you cheat playing solitaire? You cheat yourself. If you made a mistake, deal with it and make sure you learn from it and don't let it happen next time.

Asking questions about the rules isn't cheating. Your question just came in the form of clicking the NEXT TURN button. I wouldn't reload a multiplayer game because they're long and boring enough, but SP? Why the hell not?

Top Bottom