Arison's MTG Civs

Arison

Eagerly awaiting Ragnarok
So, I've realised that the lore of Magic: The Gathering has some great civs just waiting to be made, and I've already kind of designed a few, each of them from Innistrad and set after the events of Eldritch Moon, and I don't think I'll do any Tarkir stuff (Senshi's got that covered) but I'm going to need a little help once I've got everything ready for these civs. Also hoping to add a religion with each civ.

First up!
The Order of Saint Traft
Leader: Thalia
Capital: Thraben
Start Bias: Plains
Cul Div: Central
Civ IV Trait: Spiritual/Protective
Religion: Sigardianism

UA: Sigardia's Blessings: Plains provide +2 faith. Civilizations that don't follow your religion can't denounce you. City Bombardment attack increases by 10% of your faith production.

UU: Cathar: Unlike the Longswordsman it replaces, the Cathar is unlocked at Chivalry, provides 20 faith when it dies and increases your religious pressure when garrisoned.

UI: Grotto: Unlocked at Construction, the Grotto may only be built in forests and provides +2 faith per turn, which doubles if there is an enemy unit in your territory. It cannot be seen by enemies.

And now what I have of the others:

The Voldaren Bloodline
Leader: Olivia Voldaren
Capital: Lurenbraum
Start Bias: Marshes
Civ IV Trait: Aggressive/Financial
Religion: Madness

UA: Mad Alignment:
Marshes and Mountain tiles that border your territory are automatically added under your control and provide +1 gold.

UU: Bloodmad Vampire:
Unlike the Warrior it replaces, the Bloodmad Vampire regains 50% of its health when it defeats another unit.

UB: Stensian Inn: Unlike the Caravansary it replaces, the Stensian Inn provides +1 happiness and +1 food per citizen when a Caravan enters the city it is built in.

The Krallenhorde
Leader: Ulrich
Capital: Gatstaf
Start Bias: Forest
Civ IV Trait: Aggressive
Religion: Lycanthropism

UA: Undisputed Alphas:
Forests and Mountains provide +1 production. All military units have access to the unique Waxing Moon promotion, which grants a 50% combat bonus on alternate turns.

UU: Werewolf: Unlike the Warrior it replaces, the Werewolf starts with the Waxing Moon promotion and any unit captured by it becomes a Werewolf. Whenever a Werewolf is produced, a Kindred spawns in your territory.

UU: Kindred: Only able to be produced with a Werewolf, the Kindred may end on the same tile as Werewolf and gains a 10% combat bonus if beginning on the same tile as a Werewolf.

I would much appreciate any suggestions on balancing these, as I feel that The Krallenhorde might be a bit broken when it comes to the offensive, but I'm planning on having the AI declare war whenever meeting a new civ or city-state.

Top Bottom