Arkadia/Protecters Debate Thread

civplayah

phantasm
This is a place where the two factions in a coalition can debate about what to do next in the DemoGame. One of the arising problems between the Protecters and Arkadia is which faction has power over what (an example being Joe Harker saying that the Protecters only have control over religion, nothing more.) If you seek to settle differences, debate away!

Well i didnt think that was a debate as such and instead the decision solely rested with Dutchfire who is King.

Is it not already the unanimous consent that war with Spain brightens our future?

Is it not already the unanimous consent that war with Spain brightens our future?
Yes, I believe your right. Or at least it's leaning that way. Anything that will brighten our future is a needed commodity.

It would be nice to know where the PoF stand right now in terms of loyalty to the APR.

Anyone?

Personally, their current stance seems to be one of loyalty to the Monarchy. They also might be using this pledge of loyalty/unity as a barganing chip in their struggle for control over the tiles surrounding New Giruvegan. The question to me is, if the deal goes their way and they are granted the resource tiles they demand, will they still present the Monarchy with a bond of loyalty and unity. Or maybe put another way, if they are not going to help support the Monarchy openly and freely with these resources, then what are they planning to do with them.

I think my reply in the Bureau of Land Grants should suffice for now. If a reply in this thread is absolutely needed:

Unless mistreated, we will continue to pledge loyalty to the Monarchy and, ofcourse, provide the resources needed to help the Kingdom as much as possible (ie: Copper for weapons, Elephants for mounts, gold for beautification and monuments).

Top Bottom